News
On 6/45 • Aug 2, 2021
Title 6/45
I can already see myself laughing in the future!!!! kencana kencana!!! LOL!!!!
7 0
On The Sound of Magic • Apr 16, 2021
Title The Sound of Magic
They changed the name? Just when I got used to it few weeks ago ? and It would be nice if its, Do you believe in Magic instead? ?
6 0
Replying to adksfgdalksjfha • Apr 13, 2021
Title The Sound of Magic
OMG! I love this webtoon! Hope they do justice to it!!!
IKR I hope they will do justice to this webtoon coz its soooo good!!!
1 0
On The Sound of Magic • Apr 13, 2021
Title The Sound of Magic
Honestly I REALLY CANT WAIT for this one, ngl at first I'm excited because of HIY. And also the reason why I read the webtoon first is to know about the storyline. However after reading this webtoon, I had to say, its so good, I love all the 3 characters. Also I love Ai's sister!! I'm excited who's gonna play her character too. Also this author of this webtoon is so good! I got to say he's my top fav. Also I cant wait to hear the catchphrase "Do you believe in Magic?" I guess I will read the webtoon again to refresh my memory.
2 0
Replying to ProudGermanPrimadonna • Mar 16, 2021
Title Recipe for Youth
omg omg omg omg omg omg omgheoooolll since when was heechul acting lol moooyaaaa woaahhh i can not waiiiit to…
Trailer with eng sub: https://youtu.be/d01mhqoe1Z4
0 0
Replying to ProudGermanPrimadonna • Mar 16, 2021
Title Recipe for Youth
omg omg omg omg omg omg omgheoooolll since when was heechul acting lol moooyaaaa woaahhh i can not waiiiit to…
Trailer with eng sub: https://youtu.be/d01mhqoe1Z4
0 0
Replying to ponnu • Feb 25, 2021
Title The Sound of Magic
yes but there is no love triangle...
Opsy meant for the top comment. lol. and yes!! I love all the 3 characters! cant wait for the live adaptation
1 0
Replying to ponnu • Feb 22, 2021
Title The Sound of Magic
yes but there is no love triangle...
Read the webtoon and you will like him as Ildeung. <3
0 2
On The Sound of Magic • Feb 22, 2021
Title The Sound of Magic Spoiler
Just finished reading the webtoon, hard to binge read with daily pass until last 4 ep/chapter, I had to use coins coz I really want to done reading the story/series. I was in tears towards end of the chapter. Just like the beginning of the series I feel heartache for Ai, but later felt so pain for Ildeung 3 and I didnt expect to shred tears for L OMG I REALLY DIDNT SEE IT COMING. I hope the live adaptation really could capture our heart (I meant my tears as well) because the webtoon really make me cried! <3 AND YES IM EXCITED TO SEE INYEOP, and scene where he gonna smash the window that will be probably hot! but actually its heart breaking scene in webtoon though!
1 1
On Alienoid 1 • Feb 22, 2021
Title Alienoid 1
WOW OMGGG! CANT WAIT!!
0 0
On Unexpected Love • Feb 22, 2021
Title Unexpected Love
IM GONNA WATCH BECAUSE KRYSTAL <3
0 0

