News
On Wedding Impossible • Jun 9, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
I honestly finished the series just to watch Kim Bum. I
2 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 16, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
2 eps in and im loving it <3 . i have a feeling it wont disspoint. omg this is so cute.
13 0
Replying to Archita • Jan 6, 2022
Title Love Catcher in Seoul
Can someone please link ep 6 Eng sub??
me too someone :(
0 0
Replying to ACC • Dec 8, 2021
Title To Grow with Love
I was so sure it was a taiwanese serie when I read the synopsis, because in no way I could ever imagine a Hong-Kong…
its really insulting if they call this chubby :(
0 0
Replying to toptoptabi • May 30, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
What are some other new currently airing or recently aired dramas that I could watch instead of this? Any recommendations?
law school and undercover are amazing you should check it out!
0 0
On Undercover • May 16, 2021
Title Undercover
why are the subs taking so long?
0 0
On Law School • May 6, 2021
Title Law School
Man, I must confess this is the only drama I am into right now. Loving the plot and the acting. It is going really well so I hope it won't disappoint.
9 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • May 6, 2021
Title The Romance Manga Artist
subs are here: https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1839725&sid=89213f3331cd3f81dacd5459c99575e7#p1839725raws…
thank you
0 0
On The Romance Manga Artist • May 1, 2021
Title The Romance Manga Artist
where can i watch this subbed?
0 2

