K-Drama
On Yang Yu Tong • Apr 11, 2026
Person Yang Yu Tong
She is so underrated 🥹 pls give her more main roles
2 0
Replying to YIMINLOVE • Apr 2, 2026
Title Born to Be the Villain
Is this BL?
It’s harem
1 0
Replying to Dai Luwa Diary • Mar 17, 2026
Person Dai Lu Wa
Dai Luwa's new drama "Where Colors Dream" boots up today!Tencent's dual female lead drama, Where Colors…
I really wish her agency could give her a better casting like with a well known actor or actress and a good script and not waste her potential
6 2
On He Nan • Mar 13, 2026
Person He Nan
Pls I need her to get cast with ji jing yi and a drama, their visual is on top
3 0
On Darren Chen • Feb 7, 2026
Person Darren Chen
He did a good job on road to empress gameplay
3 1
On Road to Empress • Feb 7, 2026
Title Road to Empress
Whoever decided to turn this into gameplay are hella smart, I luv the game and hoping for s2 . Struggle to choose love interest hahahahah ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
7 2
Replying to tofu • Feb 3, 2026
Title Sword of Legends Season 2
do you know what episode sun xi lun is in
I watched it 4 years ago and didn’t not rewatch, I don’t remember
0 1
On Where the Mask Ends • Jan 23, 2026
Title Where the Mask Ends
Why so many aunties instead of young actress ðŸ˜
2 2
On Inferno of Wings • Jan 12, 2026
Title Inferno of Wings
Wawa definitely the best choice for fl
3 0
On Dai Lu Wa • Jan 12, 2026
Person Dai Lu Wa
They better keep her as fl of inferno of wings
5 0
On Love and Crown • Jan 10, 2026
Title Love and Crown
Ratings so low yet one of my favourite cdrama of 2025. Maybe because I’m biased towards Allen Ren and He Nan but ya this still deserves higher rating Idc
1 2
On Tian Du Yi Wen Lu • Jan 9, 2026
Title Tian Du Yi Wen Lu
Someone add henan, she plays as ml sister
2 2
On The Unclouded Soul • Jan 6, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I felt like pianpian haven’t fully evil yet and she still can turn good based one ep32
0 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 5, 2026
Title Moonlight Mystique
I don’t care . Is one of the best cdrama of 2025 and my favourite drama. Hoping wawa and changsen cast as main lead in another drama
4 0
On The Unseen Qin Empire • Jan 5, 2026
Title The Unseen Qin Empire
Finally wawa fl
5 2
On Veil of Shadows • Jan 5, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Only. 29 ep?
0 1
On The Road to Glory • Nov 6, 2025
Title The Road to Glory
Rumours linyun and zhang ling he, I hope linyun if the fl, she deserves it
6 1
On Whispers of Fate • Oct 29, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate Spoiler
I’m curious who is ashui, why her blood can heal ml ?
4 12
On Jelly Lin • Oct 27, 2025
Person Jelly Lin
She is very underrated
9 1
On Blood River • Oct 25, 2025
Title Blood River
I love how they didn’t change the love line pot and stick to original pair
7 1

