Editorials
Replying to Vince • Oct 9, 2021
Title Street Dance of China Season 4
Why? I'm honestly asking I'm not trying to start drama shsh
Because it's an entertainment show and not a sport competition.
0 0
Replying to Coreee • Aug 16, 2021
Title Street Dance of China Season 4
Yes, Hotpot episodes will be aired on Mondays but you might need VIP to access.
Nice. I hope they are taking this extra time to translate all cute superimposed texts in Let's Chat videos as they did last season.
0 0
Replying to Coreee • Aug 15, 2021
Title Street Dance of China Season 4
Yes, Hotpot episodes will be aired on Mondays but you might need VIP to access.
Thanks for the info! Waiting forward to it!
0 2
On Street Dance of China Season 4 • Aug 15, 2021
Title Street Dance of China Season 4
Is there going to be "Let's Chat/Hotpot" aftershow for this season?
0 5
Replying to braisedpork11 • Jul 31, 2021
Title Cat and Dog
It's also on youtube!
with no subs, so it's useless
0 0
Replying to LoveLiyingYibo • Mar 17, 2021
Title Street Dance of China Season 4
Street Dance Of China 4 Rumour Caps : HanGeng, WangYibo, HuangZitao, JacksonWangInfo : crto
What's the point in using the same captains again? They've already proven themselves. I think the rumour is false.
0 0
Replying to Ximmich • Feb 24, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Unfortunately ,yesterday when the drama premiered, Youku did not provided subtitles, but it was announced by youku…
Yes, I checked it too. That's a good news. And you already can download 5 first episodes in raw.
0 0
Replying to Ximmich • Feb 23, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Unfortunately ,yesterday when the drama premiered, Youku did not provided subtitles, but it was announced by youku…
I wonder if they'll translate all existing episodes on February 26 or just the first one.
2 3
Replying to Ximmich • Feb 15, 2021
Title Word of Honor
The translation of the novel didn't stop, the last update was last month, the translator will continue to translate,…
I usually don’t read novels which are not completely translated, but I made an exception for this one, and without checking first how irregular and rare the updates are. Now I’m paying the price.
3 0
Replying to Ximmich • Feb 15, 2021
Title Word of Honor
The translation of the novel didn't stop, the last update was last month, the translator will continue to translate,…
Even if they continue to translate, at this rate it might take 1 to 2 years. Unless someone else will pick up the translation.
1 2
On Word of Honor • Feb 15, 2021
Title Word of Honor
I'm very excited about this adaptation, especially since the translation of the novel stopped at chapter 67. I'm eager to know how the story ends.
1 7
Replying to OneLuffy • Feb 14, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
Any ship is better than Tang San & Xiao Wu lol. I even like the ship between the Master & Headmaster rofl!!
He even flew down to him on the wings of love lol
0 1
On Douluo Continent • Feb 13, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
I can't help to ship Tang San with Hong Jun for some reason...
11 7
Replying to choco_choco • Feb 11, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
go and watch it on dramacool ep 14 and 15 they are more good like diffrent level and after watching ep 1really…
The video quality on dramacool is too low. It's better to wait til it's uploaded on torrent in FHD.
0 3
Replying to Suzy • Feb 8, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
OMG !! The comment section not again.... I mean the people simply comparing novel and manhua to drama. It's a…
I don't like time travelling anyway, but what is the reason for censoring it???
0 1
Replying to Alice Wang • Feb 5, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=260215402122158
Thank you. But still can't find a full version. It seems it is not out yet.
0 1
On Douluo Continent • Feb 5, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
What is the name of the opening song? I can't find it anywhere:(
0 3
Replying to NightWanderer • Feb 5, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
yup Xiao Zhan dubbed himself
Really? Where do you know that from?
0 1