Details

  • Last Online: Jul 25, 2023
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 12, 2021
Replying to Pandokawa • Jul 5, 2023
Title Hidden Love
They cut the cinema scene? Really? Why they got BTS then?
Damn ... That's sad 😭 I love the BTS so much 😭😭
1 0
Replying to Pandokawa • Jul 5, 2023
Title Hidden Love
They cut the cinema scene? Really? Why they got BTS then?
Or maybe they will add it in another episode? Or not?
0 2
Replying to ShadowBloom • Jul 5, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Why did they have to cut the cinema scene😭 they should have edited the flashback scenes instead, which we already…
They cut the cinema scene? Really? Why they got BTS then?
0 4
Replying to Chaveley08 TV • Feb 12, 2021
Person Lee Ruby
She's new in the Industry and i think she dont have any much more information. Google recognizes her only as a…
Yeah I think so I need to see her, her very pretty
1 0