Editorials Replying to Hermitanyo • Dec 23, 2025
Title Shine on Me
In all fairness the second male lead is good looking.
Ahhh Thank you !!!
2 0
Replying to DramaMoon • Dec 23, 2025
Title Shine on Me
My guess (and I didn't read the book so this is just based off my impressions of how he's portrayed in the drama)…
Yes I think the same. He is only immature
2 0
Replying to minimini • Dec 23, 2025
Title Shine on Me
What's the age gap?
Not too much maybe 25-30
1 3
On Shine on Me • Dec 23, 2025
Title Shine on Me
I fall for Zhuang Xu
4 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 21, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I love so much this drama!
6 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 12, 2025
Title Speed and Love
6 first épisodes was so good
4 0
Replying to tir4misu_z • Dec 10, 2025
Title Dollhouse
is it worth watching?
Of yes
1 1
On Dollhouse • Dec 10, 2025
Title Dollhouse
Great
0 0
On To My Shore • Dec 9, 2025
Title To My Shore
Really a big fan of this bl … it’s so perfect and addictive
10 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 9, 2025
Title Speed and Love
TOMORROW !!
8 1
On To My Shore • Dec 7, 2025
Title To My Shore
The épisode 8 was a masterpiece
10 0
On To My Shore • Dec 6, 2025
Title To My Shore
Good ep 7 !!
3 0
On The Price of Confession • Dec 5, 2025
Title The Price of Confession
It’s a bit boring . Honestly
6 0
On Dear X • Dec 5, 2025
Title Dear X
You won't convince me that they put chapter 1 of the webtoon in the drama finale... what a joke!
2 0
Replying to raquelsmsv • Dec 5, 2025
Title Dear X
I just finished Dear X, and the ending honestly left me confused in a way I wasn’t expecting. The first half…
The webtoon is Totally different at the final
1 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Dec 5, 2025
Title Dear X
So, I just finished the last episode. Dear X is officially over. It was a pretty cool month overall: a k-drama…
Yes but the webtoon is Totally différent
0 0
Replying to Millie7 • Dec 5, 2025
Title Dear X
It was running smoothly until it went off the rails.As a webtoon reader, I'm greatly disappointed with the latter…
Yes the Last part is the first part in the webtoon. Ridiculous
1 0
On Dear X • Dec 5, 2025
Title Dear X
I pref the ending of the webtoon. Really
6 2
On The Muse of Section E Book 2: The Dark Side • Dec 4, 2025
Title The Muse of Section E Book 2: The Dark Side
Great!!!!
0 0
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Dec 4, 2025
Title Dear X
Chingus! Is drama ending the same as webtoon/novel ?????????
NON it’s not same!! Really not same . THE FIRST CHAPTER is the END of the drama ….
0 0

1
