Editorials
On Speed and Love • Nov 15, 2025
Title Speed and Love
6 dec !!
8 5
Replying to moon pie • Nov 8, 2025
Title Stella Next to Me
pls if anyone has any link with English sub can you pls share. thank you 🥹🥹
I will sub this but in French sub
0 1
Replying to SunflowerAlice • Nov 8, 2025
Title Kao Dake ja Suki ni Narimasen
The subs probably will be out last of 2025 or early 2026, but it really depends who picks this movie to sub it.…
I Did in French
0 0
On Kao Dake ja Suki ni Narimasen • Nov 8, 2025
Title Kao Dake ja Suki ni Narimasen
I will sub this in french
3 1
Replying to Padakiki • Nov 8, 2025
Title Dear X
and is the ending of webtoon sad ??
In private yes ! I dont want spoil here ^^
0 0
Replying to Weso • Nov 8, 2025
Title Dear X
can u put the link of the webtoon here in the comments , I'm soooo curious about itt
https://xbato.com/title/141747/2547003
1 1
Replying to Padakiki • Nov 7, 2025
Title Dear X
and is the ending of webtoon sad ??
Oh yes..
1 3
On Dear X • Nov 7, 2025
Title Dear X
BE CAREFUL ; this isn't a K-drama for everyone! I've read the webtoon, and it's a real mental assault. Be prepared.
16 9
Replying to Lyly Dramas • Nov 6, 2025
Title Dear X
0 romance
Yep
0 0
Replying to spell_binder64 • Nov 6, 2025
Title Dear X
have you read the webtoon?
he is a stupid spam ignore him
1 1
Replying to Lyly Dramas • Nov 6, 2025
Title Dear X
Your comment is degusting
I report you . You will ban
0 1
Replying to Dear X • Nov 6, 2025
Title Dear X
Replying to deleted comment
Your comment is degusting
3 3
Replying to Lyly Dramas • Nov 6, 2025
Title Dear X
You cant’ imagine the futur but …. TRAUMA
Welcome :)
0 0
Replying to riri • Nov 6, 2025
Title Dear X Spoiler
hellloooooo the plot twists???? I fcking love love love it🤤
You cant’ imagine the futur but …. TRAUMA
1 2
Replying to Jaid • Nov 6, 2025
Title Dear X
The manipulated and This 🔥🙌🏻 Finally some k drama that are worth watching
TOTALLY AGRÉE
2 0
Replying to queenofuniverse • Nov 6, 2025
Title Dear X
how similar to the WEBTOON is it so far?
It’s Really similar yes. But the chronology is not same
2 2
Replying to Eres7 • Nov 6, 2025
Title Dear X
that’s why i dropped it after episode one, I have a weak heart 🤧
Protect your heart 😭😭😭 It's already been a year since I read the webtoon and I still get nightmares about it…
4 1
Replying to SongKangDeek • Nov 6, 2025
Title Dear X Spoiler
Knowing kdramas, by ep 6 she will be a love sick puppy in heat over some deadbeat guy
You're not ready... I know the whole story and it's going to destroy everyone. She doesn't care about love at all.
6 1
Replying to nanokoto • Nov 6, 2025
Title Dear X Spoiler
is there any romance in it
0 romance
0 2
On Dear X • Nov 6, 2025
Title Dear X
I think people underestimate how bad K-trauma this is. It will leave you shattered; don't start this drama if you have a weak heart.
15 3

1