News
On Kim Myung Soo • Oct 26, 2025
Person Kim Myung Soo
MY LIFE
1 0
On Whispers of Fate • Oct 25, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate
Romance ?
0 1
On Ma Xiao Yu • Oct 24, 2025
Person Ma Xiao Yu
GOOD ACTOR !! CONGRATS for the first role in a long webdrama 15++ min
5 0
On Redemption • Oct 24, 2025
Title Redemption
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGdaVJqYC/
0 0
On Whispers of Fate • Oct 20, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate
24 OCTOBRE !!!
3 0
On Blood River • Oct 19, 2025
Title Blood River
TOMORROW !!!
0 0
On Dear X • Oct 19, 2025
Title Dear X
I am the BIGGEST fan of KIM YOO JUNG and the webtoon
3 0
On A Hundred Memories • Oct 19, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
This ending is a waste! I don't care if you disagree with me.
16 0
Replying to Halima • Oct 19, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories Spoiler
You're being sarcastic, right...??
I didn't say she didn't suffer, but on the other hand, I see that you too, in real life, won't perceive what her character does. She said she saw the lead first and her friend leaving, that's still no reason to get close to him. If you really know your friend, you should have seen what she really felt for him and she would never have tried anything. Same for the other girl, I know. In any case, this relationship has absolutely no meaning or reason to exist, and there are a lot of us who think so. The opinion on this couple is not limited to mydramalist
0 0
Replying to Halima • Oct 19, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
You're being sarcastic, right...??
Maybe but I dont like YR
2 3
Replying to Halima • Oct 19, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
You're being sarcastic, right...??
But because she's a little calimero. She's annoying because she plays the victim when she's the happiest one when you do the math. Her unhappy little child's game doesn't work when you have a brain!
2 7
Replying to Halima • Oct 19, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
You're being sarcastic, right...??
It’s MY OPINION
9 9
On A Hundred Memories • Oct 19, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
IAM FEEL SO BAD FOR JONG HUI and I HATE SO MUCH YEONG RYE…. She has EVERYTHING…Family … love… job… and now MISS KOREA? WTF with kim da mi in this kdrama ??? AHHH I CANT
13 17
On The Murky Stream • Oct 17, 2025
Title The Murky Stream
Hum.
1 0
Replying to Rini • Oct 15, 2025
Title To My Beloved Thief
Why they are not doing 16 episodes anymore.....12 episode kdramas seem rushed ...
Yes now productions stop 16 episodes because it’s too long
0 0
On Ms. Incognito • Oct 14, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
I'm having trouble getting into the drama... I wanted to keep the vibe from the beginning with the old man... am I the only one?
15 1
Replying to k8s • Oct 14, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
Still waiting for an explanation as how/why she became a hairdresser.....
Oh right !!
2 0
Replying to Mullagarey • Oct 14, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
A simple research would have saved you your time It is indeed in medicine By google " African encephalitis…
You are right Mullagarey. But for me it’s not WIKIPEDIA it’s My Family doctors.
0 0
Replying to Mullagarey • Oct 14, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
A simple research would have saved you your time It is indeed in medicine By google " African encephalitis…
YEJI WIFEU , I was waiting for a comment like that, and coming from a family of doctors I asked the question of course, everyone confirmed to me that yes AFRICAN ENCEPHALITIS existed in medicine, like JAPANESE ENCEPHALITIS. And if you want several people in medicine to confirm it for you, you just have to ask on a serious medical forum, you will see the answers are the same.
2 0
On A Hundred Memories • Oct 14, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
If JONG HUI isn't in a relationship with YEONG SIK at the end, don't talk to me about this Kdrama anymore LOL
11 1

1
