Editorials
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 22, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Banger the ep 1 ππΌππΌππΌππΌππΌππΌ
7 0
Replying to Seitsumakasenai • Nov 21, 2024
Title A Girl & Her Guard Dog
PLEASE TELL ME THEY CHANGED THE AGE GAP FOR THIS MOVIE
23 / 28 what is your problem ? Lol
0 6
On A Girl & Her Guard Dog • Nov 21, 2024
Title A Girl & Her Guard Dog
I will sub this in french
5 1
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 20, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl Spoiler
Can someone tell me why they have broken up? (DW & ZJ)
0 1
On Light of My Lion • Nov 15, 2024
Title Light of My Lion
So good drama!
2 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 15, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Why no kiss lol
6 1
On Smile Code • Nov 15, 2024
Title Smile Code
Itβs a good cdrama. Really guys GOOO :) <3
7 1
On Beyond Goodbye • Nov 14, 2024
Title Beyond Goodbye Spoiler
A beautiful drama slice of life but the romance is not very present
0 3
On Fate's Crossing Nan & Ke • Nov 13, 2024
Title Fate's Crossing Nan & Ke
Good ?
1 1
On Game of Love • Nov 13, 2024
Title Game of Love
Good story ?
0 1
On Song Jae Rim • Nov 12, 2024
Person Song Jae Rim
I CANTβ¦ NOβ¦.. JAE RIM β¦.
2 0
On You Are Mine! • Nov 9, 2024
Title You Are Mine!
Subs french in 6 months
0 1
Replying to Dooly • Nov 8, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
Did the ml found his biological father or not
Joker lol
0 1
Replying to Black-Phoenix • Nov 5, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie Spoiler
LOLBRUH WHAT HAPPENED? ( Haven't watched the series completely I am just in for the second couple)It was floating…
Ml kidnapping and died
2 0
On A Beautiful Lie • Nov 3, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
I need therapy
10 0
Replying to purple solitude • Nov 3, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie Spoiler
He died. She received psychological trauma. He not comeback. It was a dream (hallucinations)
What happen to him ? Kidnapping ?
0 1
Replying to Kryskrys • Nov 3, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
Guys, please give me recommendations to recover from this one. I want something sweet and light, without too much…
Check on my insta I have +100000 recommendations cdramas
1 1
On A Beautiful Lie • Nov 3, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie Spoiler
I dont get the final. He died ? Or comeback ? They are married or itβs a dream ?
2 5
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 1, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Greattttttt
4 0
On A Beautiful Lie • Oct 31, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
CHEMISTRY INSANE. I want them to be a real couple
0 0

1
