Editorials
On The Empress of Ayodhaya • Oct 30, 2024
Title The Empress of Ayodhaya
Great ep 1 & 2 !!
0 0
JulyMoon • Oct 27, 2024
Article An Ultra Fan Guide to Dilraba Dilmurat
Same with zhao lusi please
0 1
Replying to Vanessa • Oct 26, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
Do you know if is only for the drama or are they dating? I wanted to watch but everyone sound disappointed now
It s. A GOOD DRAMA. I’m specialist here
1 0
On A Beautiful Lie • Oct 26, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
Grr the filter to whiten my darling's teeth CXX annoys me
1 0
On A Beautiful Lie • Oct 22, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
I love their chemistry even if QIN FEI's writing is horrible
4 1
Replying to shuting • Oct 22, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
awful xhs trendy makeup, I'm tiredddd
No it’s cute!!!
0 0
Replying to Kay1401 • Oct 22, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
Not feeling the FL look in this drama :( whats up with her make up
Korean idole makeup. Trend
1 0
Replying to pinktulips69 • Oct 21, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
Looks like this drama will break my heart and make me cry a lot.I watched the last few minutes of the last episode…
Not sad
0 1
On Love in the Big City • Oct 21, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
YOU DID GREAT NYS
3 0
On A Beautiful Lie • Oct 20, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
The story is not the most exciting we've had, but CXX and ZYX have a great chemistry and I really like seeing them play "parents"
4 1
Replying to mellowbanana • Oct 20, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
good amount of comedy romance and angst! their visuals really match each other. finally a drama where the ML fangirls…
SLICE OF LIFE. Not comedy
0 1
Replying to vidalme01 • Oct 20, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
anyone finding Ke Fei Fei really annoying?
No !
1 0
Replying to Ayla Flower • Oct 20, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
Zhang Yu Xi has chemistry with almost all her male leads. But... her acting is really very very bad and no improvement…
I love her acting
6 0
On A Beautiful Lie • Oct 20, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
I LOVE SO MUCH
0 0
On A Beautiful Lie • Oct 17, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
AHHHHHHH I CANT WAIT !!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BOOO
1 0
On Family by Choice • Oct 9, 2024
Title Family by Choice
Good!!
0 0
On Buzzy Noise • Oct 9, 2024
Title Buzzy Noise
Incredible movie!!
0 0
On In Between • Oct 7, 2024
Title In Between
YI PENG 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
4 1
Replying to butternggafly • Oct 3, 2024
Title Heiress Reborn Spoiler
Can someone explain me the ending? I don't get it because I saw it without subtitle
He tells him that he cannot return to the old him. For the parents of the lead he died in 1999. In truth, he crossed the portal of time to come and find her in 2024
1 0
On Heiress Reborn • Oct 3, 2024
Title Heiress Reborn
Good ending but Many inconsistencies in the script and the vision of the 1998s according to Chinese fans. Beautiful chemistry. 6/10 for me
0 1

1
