News
Replying to Faith_H • Oct 28, 2021
Title The King's Affection
Waiting for the series to end, so I know if the ending will break my heart or not. Can't handle any of that right…
I don't think they will give a sad ending to this drama
0 0
Replying to Gopesh Sharma • Oct 21, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
So Tae jin is married after the break-up with Dali,now this divorcee uncle wants to start again with Dali who…
Haha "divorcee uncle" cracked me up🤣
4 1
On Nevertheless, • Aug 23, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Such a pathetic ending with pathetic FL character ...they ruined everything in last episode ..I was expecting a development in FL character but 🌝
16 0
Replying to Nav • Aug 23, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
why many didn't like the ending-∙NB didn't have a character development.She is happy but what's the use of temporary…
Exactly!!
1 0
Replying to Nauriya • Aug 13, 2021
Title The Witch's Diner
how come? here says 8 coming after 6 days on viki it is already there...
Yes 2 episodes were released
0 0
Replying to yarakdramass • Aug 13, 2021
Title The Witch's Diner Spoiler
I think jin is the daughter of the witch
Yes you are right ..last 2 episodes are released now
3 0
Replying to iseebutterflies • Jun 12, 2021
Title Imitation
For me, the writing is a bit sloppy and unreasonable. Like I FEEL like main leads like each other from nowhere…
In epilogue it is clearly shown that they were find of each other even 8 years ago
6 0
Replying to Manasvi Jamwal • Jun 12, 2021
Title Imitation
Whom she gonna end up with????🥺
Ohhhhh ...thanks for letting me know
0 0
Replying to becomingtia • Jun 12, 2021
Title Imitation
If you can't wait to know what happens in the drama, read the webcomic. I didn't like the first 30 chapters, but…
Whom she gonna end up with????🥺
0 2
Replying to Solid Snake • Jun 2, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
lol that's a huge contrast b/w korean audience and international audience. this is somehow highest rated series…
Then why in Korea ratings are so low ..I mean internationally it is pretty popular
0 1
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Jun 2, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
8.8 rating but everyone says its boring? Its really that bad....?
Not everyone ... people are loving it.. especially international fans
19 0
Replying to Jasti • May 27, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Is it me or does that little blackish mole or whatever it is under ML left eye concern and at same time make you…
That black mole compliments his face
0 0
Replying to yibbeunni • May 26, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I'm so confused with the last part...someone please explain to me. Did myul mang say no to her wish because he…
The fact that he sighed before kissing her proves that he said no to her wish because he knows he already loves her at the same time it's wrong
0 0
Replying to 25Van • May 26, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
This become most buzzworthy drama (1st) & actor (1st & 2nd) based on Good Data and most searched content on KinoLights…
Yaa even I was thinking about it...the drama is pretty popular internationally but the ratings are not impressive...I hope the drama gets more recognition because it's freaking amazing
0 0
Replying to 8321781 • May 26, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
honestly this drama still kinda confuses me but at the same time some points i understood. i feel like they need…
I am sure there is more to it....how can they explain everything in just 6 episodes ..10 episodes are still left .. story is unfolding ..I just like the fact that this drama is unpredictable ..we just have to go with the flow ...all I hope is that they won't messup the ending ..other wise the pace is perfect According to me ..but it's such a torture to wait for another week
1 0