Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 1, 2021
Replying to Nerine92 • Nov 4, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate Spoiler
She is a spy so waiting for her acting i can't wait to see how crazy she can portray her character
is that official? because I read from all other peoples, and what I know there's 4 versions about a shui background lol.

1. she from a clan who have great at medical, her blood can act as medical because her clan curse.
2. she is fangzhou sister, and the reason she following TLC because she wnat to know the truth of fangzhou death
3. she is LY servant, she being r***d by LY, feng feng the baby who at first ep is her child but she somehow amnesiac...something like that (this version is so awful)
4. some said from novel she just ordinary human and following TLC because he save her child (if this is true, then the drama will have different background because from the start she appeared already different)

But from all version, mostly she will died in the end...
2 17
On Whispers of Fate • Nov 4, 2025
I don't get the hated from a shui. For me ashui and TLC have great chemistry even just slightly but their chemistry already so good (I don't expect more romance with them from the synopsis though).
She always around TLC is logical because she don't have any relation anymore, for I know she also don't have expectation from others to making she ambitions. From her talking (for now, who know if there's some plot twist😅) , she and her father have simple life. That's way making TLC as her current goals that's really understandable.

The way she always understand TLC more than others also one of interesting aspect from her to me,
13 21
Replying to FIBERG5 • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
My last comment here before being labeled a hater 🤣 Will leave the page because I am going to 🤢 if I see…
don't playing victim while you're the one who rude to other people saying they're give this drama good rating just because of hot kiss scene while the kiss scene just 2 scenes even nearly ended episodes...., I don't care if you're don't like this drama, it's your preference, everyone have their preference. but not with your attitude judging other people like that. I also sad because WL is one of my favorite characters beside the leads and I know this is unnecessary death . but judging other people like that is a big no
7 1
Replying to FIBERG5 • May 29, 2025
I wish people would have higher expectations from dramas. This wasn't a bad one but left more to be expected.…
LMAO, you're so rude. just because you don't like the ending then you're judge other people who like them so freely. from I read at the comments good kiss just a plus point not the main point a lot of people like this drama, even their kiss just 2 scene after a lot of episodes LOL.

I already watching a lot cdramas. mainly historical drama with good communication, good development character, equal couple that can rely on each other that not just rely on only one person, and leads that not stupid like that aren't too many.

the leads at this drama have all of that, that's way this is one of few cdrama that none of episodes I skipped because I enjoy all episodes. I don't even care if this drama don't have kiss scene LOL, like the long ballad, they're just have one kiss at forehead, but I really like that drama.

this is TPOB section, if you want to support other dramas than go the their section or even media social to telling other people to give them good rating too. so childish dragging down other drama for other drama at their own section
1 0
Replying to Yining • May 29, 2025
Exactly.. this isn’t a happy ending
LMAO, you're so rude. just because you don't like the ending then you're judge other people who like them so freely. from I read at the comments good kiss just a plus point not the main point a lot of people like this drama, even their kiss just 2 scene after a lot of episodes LOL.

I already watching a lot cdramas. mainly historical drama with good communication, good development character, equal couple that can rely on each other that not just rely on only one person, and leads that not stupid like that aren't too many.

the leads at this drama have all of that, that's way this is one of few cdrama that none of episodes I skipped because I enjoy all episodes. I don't even care if this drama don't have kiss scene LOL, like the long ballad, they're just have one kiss at forehead, but I really like that drama
1 0
Replying to Ling Wu • Apr 18, 2022
What's the title of the donghua? I really love donghua, and this is have harem plot? I mean the mc have a lot…
Thank you 😁
0 0
On Who Rules the World • Apr 18, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
Just hope the ending will be same like ending in novel and the extra chapters too including in the drama :"" because the extra chapter is really cute
6 0
Replying to xiaxia • Mar 19, 2022
Watching the donghua right now and am loving it so far. Any news on the other character? like who is playing the…
What's the title of the donghua? I really love donghua, and this is have harem plot? I mean the mc have a lot of wife? If yes i can't watch them because i don't like harem plot
0 2
Replying to Firefly88 • Aug 30, 2021
That's a part of Chinese language culture. They refer to non-related individuals with family titles. Friends will…
Oh wow i don't know in some country it's weird for a couples to called"bro/sis" to their boyfriend/girlfriend lol because In my country no matter their relation, if they older than me then i usually called them "bro or sis" although we are couple
0 1
Replying to Rakshith Uthappa • Aug 17, 2021
Title Broker
I envy you...🤣🤣...I fell into a trap... Too late to escape... Have 3 episodes left... And now they threw…
I'm now watch YAMG, that my one of my favorite c dramas and i'm waiting for xiao zhan new drama the oath of love
1 1
Replying to Rakshith Uthappa • Aug 17, 2021
Title Broker
I envy you...🤣🤣...I fell into a trap... Too late to escape... Have 3 episodes left... And now they threw…
Thank god i'm same with you, after i'm watching ep 18 then my plan is watching again after finished, and wow thank god i don't have watching again after read some comment about the ending lol
0 3
Replying to Miaomiao16 • Aug 9, 2021
Shout out to people who say yang2 too stiff and cannot kiss
Can't kiss?? I think they should go to an ophthalmologist lol YY is one Chinese actor who is pro with kissing scenes. we all know about it lol
3 0
Replying to Ling Wu • Aug 8, 2021
Can you give me the link their happy camp? I'm searching on youtube but not found, just some clip that i founded.…
Okay thanks for your information, i will waited for eng sub in youtube
0 0
Replying to saryc • Aug 8, 2021
Watched Happy Camp~ Their interactions were so cute *w* Can't wait for 6 episodes on Monday!
Can you give me the link their happy camp? I'm searching on youtube but not found, just some clip that i founded. and it's already have eng sub?
0 6
Replying to Coreee • Aug 6, 2021
Title Broker Spoiler
2ML is soooooo freaking annoying. It’s none of his freaking business why ML & FL broke up. The way he’s inserting…
Yess i'm really agree with you, this 2ML is very annoying. I don't like he the major reason because he is very narcissistic, it's like he is the best man to together with FL to the point that he avoiding FL feeling about him and continue to disturb FL life.
0 0
Replying to classoned • Aug 5, 2021
Title A Girl Like Me Spoiler
I’m on episode 14 and I don’t think the main lead is good enough for the FL. I don’t feel he really likes…
If you interested you can reading the novel, the plot is not same with drama and in my opinion the novel more good rather than drama. In the novel you can see if ML and FL have great chemistry
0 0
Replying to Shea_76 • Aug 5, 2021
Title A Girl Like Me Spoiler
The Ban family is super good. I love how they just so forgiving and how close they stick together. ML is a super…
In the novel crown prince died lol,and ML is a new king
1 1
Replying to Pamplemousse • Aug 2, 2021
Title You Are My Glory Spoiler
Omg What will happen tomorrow? I hope wont be a long heartbreak.
Yes i really agree with you from that side, well in that aspect i thinking too he over thinking but yeah i think like @Kikintae Full said sometimes smart people overthinking a lot lol. And i too don't problem if the screenwriter to write the story that way, i can watching more their sweetness😅
1 1
Replying to Pamplemousse • Aug 2, 2021
Title You Are My Glory Spoiler
Omg What will happen tomorrow? I hope wont be a long heartbreak.
Well I don't think the way yutu thinking is an idiot, it's very common for a man to feel insecure if his female partner is much more prosperous than him, well we all know about men's pride who wants to make his partner happy, right? Plus Yu Tu thinks what his wife friend say before about woman who married to a man that have job like yu tu is always left because of her husband's work, of course Yu Tu also thinks he will often leave Jing Jing because of his work, and it's also common if a wife wants to have a lot of time with her husband, isn't it? ? the point is that yu tu thinks like that for nothing but the future of jing jing's happiness.
1 6