Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 1, 2021
Replying to Hou Mie • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
I second it we should all send some prayer towards Chen Zhe Yuan. If you’re a fan he has a drama with another…
What really? Oh god chen zeyuan is one of my favorite actors along minghao, I also really like his acting at fated heart (anyone who really like power balance FL & ML should really tried this, even if ML a simp too like this but he not lost his power, same with the FL too. They're really equal power couple from the start to the end. FL & ML relationship really equal. They're really help each other)
1 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
Gosh I pray YZ is just taking it to the bottle with his nonsense. He’s asking viewers to run the episodes up…
Please Hou minghao should know how to respect himself better, after all that mistreated he should not go back to this drama (I no hat e to other actor/actress, but to this yuzheng). He already have good reputation as an actor, I'm sure he still have a lot of offer from other script. No need to comeback to the drama who just using his fame but not treat him with right.
At his other drama (TUS) even if he not first billing but he just look like "side character" at one arc that when he at prison of demon forest, after that his screen time back again. Yet as the first billing in this drama (even if first billing doesn't mean all of them have the most of screen time, but at least not cutting their original screen time) more worst
1 0
Replying to sweet_dream • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
I’m not sure we’re even watching the same thing at this point. Maybe it’s because once I heard about the…
this case means the team production just using first billing fame without give the right treatment for them? poor them then, I thinking "first billing" can be use to make the actor/actress have adding scenes even if their original script not much, but at reality a lot of them just using the fame and mistreated them ugh, this mistreated like chengyi one at sword and beloved, it's says a lot of his scenes cut and changed
2 2
Replying to sweet_dream • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
I’m not sure we’re even watching the same thing at this point. Maybe it’s because once I heard about the…
As far I know, billing is about how much the actor impact for the drama right? Isn't it will be a fans protest if their idol became first billing but treat their idol like cutting their idol scenes/changed them (if the case it's true)? Who a sane person will risk to make their first billing fans angry, it's same with suicide right?
1 4
Replying to sweet_dream • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
I’m not sure we’re even watching the same thing at this point. Maybe it’s because once I heard about the…
wow, how can they're treate their first billing like that? LJL literally their first billing before RSB. even the drama theme around rong family but it's team production self that make LJL as their first billing. but with governor case, we can see that RSB can solved them herself, she just making LJL as her "pawn". LJL effort it's like a joke to shown how great RSB calculation. then why not make RSB as their first billing then later LJL?
4 6
On Glory • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
For God's sake, can someone kill that man named Cheng? How could a human be so ungrateful?? How could he shamelessly act like a true gentleman who is open-minded and gives up on his love when he has done so many things that have disturbed Jianglai & Shanbao's relationship??
2 0
Replying to Nanananan777 • Jan 6, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul Spoiler
all episodes released and I just saw the ending and I wanna know thoughts of everyone watching here , before I…
I also saw the ending only. I think this is more likely open ending as XY came back to their first meet and the end lol. That's way my interpretation to happy ending because I don't like SE🤣

For me this is a good drama, not the intense love drama, more likely adventures drama that include "love" aspect. But all characters especially the main leads can make me enjoy the drama because of their chemistry.
0 1
Replying to Bored Kitty • Jan 5, 2026
will we have express episodes for this drama?
I also asked this, then someone said that tomorrow we will have fast track at weTV and Iqiyi for international watchers
0 0
Replying to Living Tribunal • Jan 5, 2026
Guys Are there any good kissing scenes in this one?
this is not drama with intense kiss & intense love, it's just slight kisses. they're more act like old couple to me, their act to each other really sweet and their high chemistry making we can know how much their love even without intense kiss
6 1
Replying to AzwaSF • Jan 5, 2026
yes, tomorrow 😭
wow that's great, thank you for your info
1 1
Replying to AzwaSF • Jan 5, 2026
yes, tomorrow 😭
you mean tomorrow will have fast track? on what platform/ wetv? youku?
0 3
Replying to The Unclouded Soul • Jan 5, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
there's a reason why their love rapid fast. before I also thinking their love kinda fast, but after watching ep 29-32, not anymore thinking like that. try to watch ep 31, it's basically hongye always know that ning'an he love is xiaoyao, he only love xiaoyao from the start. he waiting this whole time for xiaoyao to remember him.

also about ML screen time, I don't think all story have to around only ML? after all the origin of this title is "xiao yao", it will more story about FL. and after penglang arc, ML screen time back again. he not that passenger like you said. it's just he became "NPC" for one arc that's penglang island. for me this kind of pattern not new, maybe you're the one who always watching story that most of them just around FL and ML? that's way you kinda weird with this pattern
3 1
Replying to Ling Wu • Dec 28, 2025
Uh you expect they're already have "chemistry" romance at 5 episodes from all 40 total episodes??? It's…
you compare with blossom who the FL from the start already have strong feeling to the ML because of her dream? and making her attached to the ML from the start even though the love still no blooming? and also the ML who sensitive that know FL eyes different while looking him? with the girl xiao yao who just easygoing & freely and also ordinary girl who not have sensitive like ML of blossom??? you must be kidding
also from 10+ he already shown "love" gesture to the FL, saying blossom slow burn it's not really true. the real slow burn like the long ballad.
1 1
Replying to EnnioLeGalgo • Dec 28, 2025
I was really hyped for this one because they’re once again leaning into the visual style we’ve seen in Neo…
Uh you expect they're already have "chemistry" romance at 5 episodes from all 40 total episodes??? It's not LITC case that the main leads have to pretended as a couple from the start. It will really weird if they're already have chemistry romance while their case not
couple/pretended as a couple/ they're already in love from the start.
For now their chemistry as friends already good. The chemistry romance will come up later.
4 3
Replying to Nerine92 • Nov 5, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate Spoiler
She is a spy so waiting for her acting i can't wait to see how crazy she can portray her character
Wow really? Thanks for the spoilers. Thank god the drama change from love triangle. I tired of love triangle plot lol.
0 1
Replying to Nerine92 • Nov 4, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate Spoiler
She is a spy so waiting for her acting i can't wait to see how crazy she can portray her character
Really she not died? It will good. Let's hope that's true because I have trust issue to chinese historical drama😅
0 1
Replying to Bi_Myself • Nov 4, 2025
The way she understands Lici's machinations was one of my favourite things about her and that's what made her…
I agree about that, the celestial ice kinda absurd for her character. Maybe her action have any relation with her background?
Let's hope like that and her character still same not fall down
2 0
Replying to Nerine92 • Nov 4, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate Spoiler
She is a spy so waiting for her acting i can't wait to see how crazy she can portray her character
Wow thanks for the answers. But she will became enemy of TLC or she just want to know FZ died and never against TLC?

Wait the third version is true? She being that by LY? Or LY Boss? Thank god the drama changes that, I already hate LY that lunatic😅, what ever his sad story I will don't have empathy for him, like it's your revenge to TLC why other people have to join you two?
0 1
Replying to Nerine92 • Nov 4, 2025
She is a spy so waiting for her acting i can't wait to see how crazy she can portray her character
First version I know from tiktok, a lot of people said that.
I agree First version is the best. Lets see we still have half from all episodes, a lot of things can be happen and maybe drama changes from novel version.

I just hope this is have happy ending 😅
0 8