Editorials
Replying to Mash-mallow • Nov 27, 2024
Person Jung Woo Sung
The 16 yr age gap isn’t really anything considering they met in their 30’s and 50’s. Also they didn’t…
Yup, I don't mind this age gap at all...plus, I know he's probably never going to marry Gabi...
1 0
Replying to Celestia- HOD • Nov 27, 2024
Review When the Phone Rings
So did you like it? Because I fell in love with it
Me toooooo😭😂❤
1 0
Replying to nycali295 • Nov 27, 2024
Review When the Phone Rings
I've loved the leads from past dramas and love them even more after their first episode. 😍
IKRRRR, they're FANTASTIC
2 0
Replying to Lost_zoul • Nov 27, 2024
Review When the Phone Rings
I'm going to watch it...I will back if I don't like it.
yes Ma'am..😉😂
0 0
Replying to Celestia- HOD • Nov 27, 2024
Review When the Phone Rings
Only 2 episodes released so far and already dominated the online conversation, truly a masterpiece to end this…
THIS DRAMA IS TRULY FEEDING MY SOUL SOME MICHELIN STAR FOOD
2 2
Replying to dramadayallday • Nov 27, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Omg, your pfp>>>I love their chemistry🥵🔥
istgggg
1 0
Replying to dramadayallday • Nov 24, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Omg, your pfp>>>I love their chemistry🥵🔥
they're HWATTTTTT and the tension between them is ELECTRIFYING
1 2
Replying to Aymen • Nov 24, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
YES YES YES...I AM HERE, WE ARE HERE...we all say this in unison
Ahhhhhhh🗣️🔥✨
1 0
Replying to Aymen • Nov 24, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
WHATTTTTTT!!!!!!! whyyyyy!!!!! historical romcoms are great
Waiting for new episode is fr like torture...😭😭
0 0
Replying to Pye Ha • Nov 24, 2024
Person Jung Woo Sung
It really isn't fair for a 51-year-old to look this good...
ikrrrrr
0 0
Replying to Aymen • Nov 24, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
YES YES YES...I AM HERE, WE ARE HERE...we all say this in unison
the most perfect thing for these winters
1 1
On Jung Woo Sung • Nov 24, 2024
Person Jung Woo Sung
MANNNN HAS A CHILD...well I'm not surprised because he's 51 but this was soooo sudden...woww....16 years age gap, not bad.. Praying he has a great life with his child...❤️❤️
7 6
On Love Your Enemy • Nov 24, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
"When phone rings" got me soooo busy that I forgot how good this was too..... Definitely a solid solid start...❤️🎀
8 4
Replying to Aymen • Nov 24, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
the writers are playing games with us and I LOVE IT...THIS ELECTRIC FEELING
Playing with our hearts and souls.....cuz my soul feels like it's on fire but in a good way fire....
0 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Nov 24, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
THIS, because same! The last time I was this excited and obsessed in kdrama was Lovely Runner. I was obsessed…
PERFECT MARRIAGE REVENGE was amazing....soooo underrated...😭
0 1
Replying to Aymen • Nov 24, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
WHATTTTTTT!!!!!!! whyyyyy!!!!! historical romcoms are great
I KNOW RIGHT.....IT HAS ME ON CHOKEHOLD>>>>>> SCREAMING, BEGGING FOR MORE EPISODES...😭❤️🔥✨
1 2
Replying to Lushhh • Nov 24, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
ur tempting me to change mine.
hehehe, I was impatient so I took matters into my own hands....This profile gif can be the symbol of our cult... LET'S ALL HAVE IT
1 1
Replying to Aymen • Nov 24, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
people on this app are sometimes toxic and they downrate dramas without a reason
those people are attack all dramas...I wish we could just yeet them out of this app
0 0
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Nov 23, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Please this drama deserves more than 8.3 ratings 🔥
but unfortunately the toxic people are down rating...😭
0 1
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Nov 23, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Seem like all the booktok gathers here 😂🤣🤓🌚
YES YES YES...I AM HERE, WE ARE HERE...we all say this in unison
1 4

1