News
On Yang Dae Hyuk • Jun 20, 2024
Person Yang Dae Hyuk
He looks PHENOMENAL in his new haircut in "Beauty and Mr. Romantic"
0 0
Replying to God • Jun 20, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
I hate that men r watching it and rating it low. Men ruin everything.....this is for women y'all...pack ur bags…
ikrrrrrrrr
1 0
Replying to Sarah Rachel • Jun 20, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
I love that the ML rejected the 2fl before even hearing the conversation she had with the fl, where she was a…
IKRRRRRR
1 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 20, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
I thought my life was the most precious thing I had, but ttang, I found something more precious, "SEO JIHWAN WITH HIS HAIR DOWN"......I am LITERALLY bawling, man looks soooooooo precious, I can't with this cuteness....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Save my heart, pweaseeeeeeee 😭❤
9 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 20, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
This is EXACTLY how I reacted when my crush's YouTube channel disappeared....😂😭😂
5 0
On Don't Disturb Me Farming • Jun 19, 2024
Title Don't Disturb Me Farming
JingWen was a bitch, ZX's friend didn't deserve her
0 0
On Li Zhuo Yang • Jun 19, 2024
Person Li Zhuo Yang
I'd appreciate if someone would remind me by leaving a reply under this comment of mine, after his new drama drops....THANKYOU ♡♡♡♡
0 3
On Qu Meng Ru • Jun 19, 2024
Person Qu Meng Ru
My girl's GORGEOUS and ofc a FABULOUS actress ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
1 0
Replying to Aymen • Jun 19, 2024
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
Omg! I have an idea. JUST. DON'T. FREAKING. WATCH. IT. THEN....simple, you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes for…
Make it make sense, Ma'am....Why write a hate comment when you can't handle getting bashed in return!!!!!?????....what a weirdo....
18 1
On Li Zhuo Yang • Jun 19, 2024
Person Li Zhuo Yang
Such an amazing and HANDSOMEEEEE actor fr
1 0
On Patricia • Jun 19, 2024
Person Patricia
She was amazing in Frankly speaking
7 0
Replying to Jay noona • Jun 19, 2024
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
because of iu i hate a lot to watch this :(
Omg! I have an idea. JUST. DON'T. FREAKING. WATCH. IT. THEN....simple, you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes for that
17 5
On The 8 Show • Jun 19, 2024
Title The 8 Show
LORD OF THE FLIES done right...THIS DRAMA WAS AMAZZZZING
2 0
simmetra • Jun 19, 2024
Review The 8 Show
Yeah, this did remind me of LORD OF THE FLIES
1 0
Replying to unbeliebubble • Jun 19, 2024
Title Missing Crown Prince
I cried and clap at the end :)
Me toooooo...😭😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to YingYang 05 • Jun 18, 2024
Person Jiang Shi Qi
I like that she always chooses not toxic, cheerfull characters, also the content of her work has positive messages…
ikrrr♡♡♡
1 0
Replying to OlzDive • Jun 18, 2024
Person Jiang Shi Qi
I need more of her drama together with Wang Daotie
Love them together
1 0
On The 8 Show • Jun 18, 2024
Title The 8 Show
I'm on episode 4 and I CANNOT watch my favorite actor and actress(PHJ+CWH) being the nastiest aholes....
1 0
On Newtopia • Jun 18, 2024
Title Newtopia
JISOOO!!!! THIS DRAMA WILL HAVE JISOO!!???
7 1
Replying to PuuSo • Jun 18, 2024
Title Dare to Love Me
Is this drama really available on Netflix? It is not on every countries' top 10 dramas and not even on Korea's…
People mostly prefer thriller plots...But this drama has a simple story so people aren't watching....I absolutely love it tho
1 0

1