News Replying to DHa • Jun 18, 2024
Title Dare to Love Me
How is the drama, just want to know cause i want to watch but ratings are low but still, is it okay type drama…
it's adorable, but the story isn't that thriller type...Its just a simple story with simple problems
3 1
On To Your Side • Jun 18, 2024
Title To Your Side
THIS IS AMAZZZZING....DEFINITELY RECOMMEND it
5 7
On Wang Dao Tie • Jun 18, 2024
Person Wang Dao Tie
Man's HOT hot....ππ₯
5 0
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Jun 17, 2024
Title Perfect Family
Coming to VIU.https://www.viu.com/ott/id/articles/drama-korea-terbaru-mei-2024-di-viu/
Wait whatttt?!???? reallyyyyyy!!!??? I don't think soo
0 1
On The Worst Boy in the World • Jun 17, 2024
Title The Worst Boy in the World
OMGGG!!! THE CAST>>>>
6 0
On Dare to Love Me • Jun 17, 2024
Title Dare to Love Me
I don't care what you think, but MYUNGSOO IS LITERALLY THE MOST ADORABLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I wanna scream πππβ€β€β€
6 2
Aymen • Jun 17, 2024
Review Missing Crown Prince
and for my fellow Exols, there's a little treat at the of the drama...The main cast doing "Growl", it might not be much, but I loved it soooooooo much πππππππ
0 0
Replying to Aymen • Jun 17, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Unfortunately, people here are VERY messed up..
Ikr,same
0 0
On Kim Jin Man • Jun 17, 2024
Person Kim Jin Man
I'm a HUGE FAN of his work
1 0
Replying to Aymen • Jun 17, 2024
Review Missing Crown Prince Spoiler
about the ending....
THE ENDING>>>>>> OMGGGGGGG!!! All these political turmoils were worth it for it.....AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE LAST EPISODE, I wanna cry..β‘β‘β‘β‘β‘β‘β‘β‘
0 0
Aymen • Jun 17, 2024
Review Missing Crown Prince
about the ending....
0 1
Replying to Sangeetha • Jun 17, 2024
Title Missing Crown Prince Spoiler
Review please is it worth it? And happy ending
the FANTASTIC ending made everything worth it
0 0
On Missing Crown Prince • Jun 17, 2024
Title Missing Crown Prince
I loved writer-nim's cameo
2 0
On Missing Crown Prince • Jun 17, 2024
Title Missing Crown Prince
THIS ENDING>>>>>> OMGGGGGGG!!! All these political turmoils were worth it for it.....AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE LAST EPISODE, I wanna cry...ππππππππβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€
6 2
Replying to King Lord • Jun 16, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
I hope you all do not consider this 6.8 rating. Do not consider it unless it crosses 500 voters (currently 85…
it's 8.2 now...ThankGwadddddd
4 0
On Missing Crown Prince • Jun 16, 2024
Title Missing Crown Prince
I can't believe it's ending today..ππππ
1 0
Replying to Sangeetha • Jun 16, 2024
Title Missing Crown Prince
Review please is it worth it? And happy ending
you'll love it if you love sageuks...
1 0
On Miss Night and Day • Jun 16, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FIRST EPISODE
10 0
Replying to Drama_loving_fangirl • Jun 16, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
i seriously don't understand why people rated it very badly. i genuinely enjoyed the first episode. It was so…
Unfortunately, people here are VERY messed up..
6 3
On Miss Night and Day • Jun 16, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
6.8!!!?? 6.8, are you FREAKING KIDDING ME!!???
6 2

1