News
Replying to uchuudrop • Jan 15, 2024
Title Fix You
“When you start denying your reality because you can't accept it, you create a world of illusion. Eventually,…
Yeahhhhhh!!! That's why I truly truly love this drama
1 0
Replying to black knight • Jan 15, 2024
Title Fix You
the cases were really bad and unrealistic, but the first leads were really lovely that i keep rewatching the drama…
Ikrrrrr, they had a really good chemistry together
1 0
Replying to mistress aerozeya • Jan 15, 2024
Title Fix You
happy ending?
yes, an amazing ending
4 0
On Knight Flower • Jan 15, 2024
Title Knight Flower
GWADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! I LOVE THIS DRAMA SM....LHN is one of THE MOST TALENTED actresses EVER....♡♡♡♡♡
8 0
Replying to Aymen • Jan 15, 2024
Title Live Your Own Life
Dragon mom?
😂💯
0 0
Replying to Aymen • Jan 15, 2024
Title Live Your Own Life
Dragon mom?
Why a dragon? Dragons are cool....What about GOLLUM mom...😂
2 5
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Jan 15, 2024
Title Live Your Own Life
Writer-nim continues to deliver - she knows what she is doing as LYOL breaks the 20% Nielsen (from a LOW of 11.1%…
Dragon mom?
1 8
On Live Your Own Life • Jan 15, 2024
Title Live Your Own Life
I didn't like TaeMin for first 20 episodes but after he got married, I've started to feel very bad for him....He's a good man(except for when he forced himself on HS, never forgiving that) with a VERY BAD family
3 3
On Live Your Own Life • Jan 15, 2024
Title Live Your Own Life
Why do they have MEDICAL books in TaeMin's room....."Allergy" "Facial trauma", what does that have to do with a businessman and a news anchor....😂😂😂😂😂
1 2
Replying to Nanoush • Jan 14, 2024
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
I really love wooki, I watched Lovestruck in the city, does this drama have the same vibe?worth watching?
THIS DRAMA IS AMAZING....DEFINITELY WORTH WATCHING
0 0
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • Jan 14, 2024
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
I AM OBSESSED...I didn't know I'd fall in love soooo deeply with it when I started it.....♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
7 0
On Knight Flower • Jan 13, 2024
Title Knight Flower
THE CAST is soooooo versitile...I recognize almost all of them.....♡♡♡♡♡
6 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jan 13, 2024
Title Knight Flower
I almost choked as I saw our favorite Fuck You LOL
I used to hate him (not him but his character) in Mental Coach Jegal....But him as BukGyu made me forget that hatred...😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to berries • Jan 13, 2024
Title My Man Is Cupid
the chemistry is so next level
Nana's chemistry is perfect with every ML....♡♡♡♡♡
0 0
Replying to My Man Is Cupid • Jan 13, 2024
Title My Man Is Cupid Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
It definitely the husband of the woman who cheated
2 0
On My Man Is Cupid • Jan 13, 2024
Title My Man Is Cupid
I absolutely love "is it me or your baby face!!???"😂😂😂😂😂❤❤❤❤
7 0
Replying to Ellement • Jan 13, 2024
Title My Man Is Cupid
The kissing scene was very good, it seems JDY didn't waste the opportunity to kiss Nana🫣😱🤣🤣
ikerrrrrr♡♡♡♡♡♡
0 0
Replying to JenniferShin • Jan 12, 2024
Title Knight Flower
Is this correct spelling for the title, Knight, not Night? Korean title mean A flower that blooms at night.
It's an ambiguous phrase...It can be night flower and knight as well (as she is a fighter who defends the weak, her veil is like her armour)
4 1
On Knight Flower • Jan 12, 2024
Title Knight Flower
Heo JangDo as the king😂😂😂♡♡♡
1 2
Replying to Ellement • Jan 12, 2024
Title My Man Is Cupid
I like Oh Baek Ryun's character, he is firm in his stance, namely his love for Sang hyuk never wavers, it's very…
She is for sure one of my all time favorite female leads
1 0

1