Editorials
On Crash Course in Romance • May 3, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
A lot of things was so random but it's really cute. Even my mom liked it
2 0
Replying to Gaurav Gupta • Dec 21, 2021
Title Nibun no Ichi Fuufu Spoiler
Any spoilers on the ending?? Is he having an affair do they get divorced or reconcile or what ???
He isn't having an affair. In the end they are happy couple
0 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Oct 7, 2021
Title Tsumari Suki tte iitai n Dakedo,
Your math teacher is this handsome? lmao
I guess yes, but he is scary. So when I look at Sakurai's face I only think "Oh Did I do my homework? "
8 1
On Tsumari Suki tte iitai n Dakedo, • Oct 2, 2021
Title Tsumari Suki tte iitai n Dakedo,
ML looks like my math teacher so it's weird to watch
12 5