News
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 21, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I cry every episode i love it so much. One of the best kdrama I ever watched
4 0
Replying to Honest Swan • Mar 10, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
Who remembers when this show was announced and some people were really bashing Park Bo Gum being casted as ML?…
I hope they did. I also was not a fan of Park Bo Gum and wanted to watch it because IU is a FL, but after this 4 episodes I have changed my opinion. I love both of them so much in this kdrama
4 1
On My Dearest Nemesis • Mar 4, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
does anyone know a kdrama or jdrama with a couple similar to the second leading couple?
2 0
Replying to Yoo Kihyun • Feb 17, 2025
Title Zeni Geba
where did u watch
I just found this with english sub, i will send you link on priv
0 1
Replying to Yoo Kihyun • Feb 17, 2025
Title Zeni Geba
where did u watch
I did watch it on drama-online but there are only polish subtitles
0 0
On When It Rains, It Pours • Feb 13, 2025
Title When It Rains, It Pours
I thought that this is the last episode and it was so confusing. So good it’s gonna be another one next week
1 0
Replying to shirlyn13 • Jan 8, 2025
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
how can I watch it in the app
what app?
2 0
On Sawamura Rei • Jan 2, 2025
Person Sawamura Rei
Happy birthday!
0 0
On Wedding Impossible • Dec 31, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
I used to like it soo much but now i can't even finish. It starts well but gets boring
1 0
Replying to Nanapiote • Oct 15, 2024
Title Old Fashion Cupcake
If by similar drama you mean something sweet in office settings with men who actually (kind of) know what they're…
Ooo thank you 🫶
0 1
Replying to XGX • Sep 26, 2024
Title Liar Game Spoiler
someone pls help, i want to rewatch this drama but i can't find a good quality sites. pls help (cry)
You can find it on youtube with sub. For example on Kharo channel
2 4
On Love Is a Poison • Sep 21, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
I watched the first two episodes and it is really interesting, I love it so far
0 0
Replying to Nanapiote • Sep 18, 2024
Title Old Fashion Cupcake
If by similar drama you mean something sweet in office settings with men who actually (kind of) know what they're…
Oo thank you I didn’t know any of it (except is cherry magic and i also didn’t really like it) I have to try it
1 3
Replying to Lilly • Sep 18, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
enjoy it while they exist 😭
Yeah only 2 weeks 😭
0 0
On No Gain, No Love • Sep 17, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
And another week of waiting
3 2
On No Gain, No Love • Sep 16, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
I was little sceptical about it but now i am genuinely enjoying it. First couple is so cute and i just can’t stop giggling. The second is really interesting, I mean they don’t seem like good match but somehow it’s great to see them together
5 0
Replying to Lena Lena • Sep 10, 2024
Title Old Fashion Cupcake
What is yours first favourite bl? I have to know
Thank youuu
0 0
On Old Fashion Cupcake • Sep 10, 2024
Title Old Fashion Cupcake
I watched it again and i need more. Any recommendations of similar dramas?
3 5
Replying to dramaguzzler • Sep 4, 2024
Title Chastity High Spoiler
Is there romance between the two leads?
Yes
1 1
Replying to WellLetMeThink • Sep 2, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
I'm trying to watch this with the audio in English and its soooo frustrating having to listen to the voices of…
You can always change it to korean audio
1 1