Editorials
Replying to kit grouke • Oct 4, 2021
Title Eternal Faith
I also vetted for Xu kai however I think zhang ling he is really really doing a great job as Hua Cheng. He has…
Oh Ik him and also watch his drama too.
0 0
Replying to kit grouke • Sep 23, 2021
Title Eternal Faith
I also vetted for Xu kai however I think zhang ling he is really really doing a great job as Hua Cheng. He has…
Yeah we’ll see when the drama air but for now I don’t see him as Hua Cheng yet. There was already fan edit of videos and pictures when the rumors started and I was so so excited lol. But it’s ok, Xu Kai has been too busy these 2 years. Let him rest.
1 2
On Snow Eagle Lord • Sep 23, 2021
Title Snow Eagle Lord
Now I’m just gonna wait for the official announcement 🙏
1 0
On Eternal Faith • Sep 23, 2021
Title Eternal Faith
I was so excited about this drama because last year it was rumored that Xu Kai would be Hua Cheng but I guess he’s too busy to film this. But it would’ve been great if it was Xu Kai because he totally meet the requirements to be Hua Cheng.
0 4