News
On A Journey to Love • Nov 30, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Am I the only one who finds the princess cute. At first I thought I was not gonna like her cause she looked like a crybaby but I’m liking her character and the fact that she’s willing to go through all that for the person she likes makes me admire her courage. Can’t wait for her character development and I also hope the guy doesn’t brake her heart
13 4
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 20, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Guys don’t get me wrong, I love zhang zhe but the fact that at any moment he could ruin Xie Wei’s plan is pissing me off honestly
11 2
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 11, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Was it only me who heard when Xi Wei said he hoped the coming of age ceremony won’t be a disaster AGAIN.
5 2