K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 19 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 3 hours ago
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jul 8, 2022 Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo Is there really absolutely no romance between the leads? Cause there is no tag :/ 1 2
Replying to Lisa • Feb 20, 2022 Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler They fall in love at the age 25,21... They must have breakup at 26,22... The thing i don't understand they have… Right! So how will they meet again and fell in love in the future?? 0 0
Replying to Lisa • Feb 20, 2022 Title Twenty Five Twenty One They fall in love at the age 25,21... They must have breakup at 26,22... The thing i don't understand they have… But there is no adult yi jin in the cast.... 0 2
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 19, 2022 Title Twenty Five Twenty One Why is there no baek yi jin adult in the cast??😥hope its not what I'm thinking.... 0 1
Replying to Pijush • Feb 17, 2022 Title Samee Chua Kuen I finally got in 😊. I sent my request when it was only 57 members and I honestly lost hope that I won't be… Could you pls tell us the password??😔I also send a request - when there were only 55 members...till today I did not get accepted..... 1 1
Replying to Sami Yi • Feb 12, 2022 Title Samee Chua Kuen You’ll need to request to join her Facebook group to gain access the password. Do you know what the password is? If yes - pls help us😔 0 0
Replying to Samee Chua Kuen • Feb 12, 2022 Title Samee Chua Kuen Replying to deleted comment I'm absolutely your opinion!! 8 0
On Samee Chua Kuen • Feb 11, 2022 Title Samee Chua Kuen Ep 9 eng sub is finally out on Rainbow subs but you need a password to watch...😖Anyone here knows the password?pls heeeelp! 3 0
Replying to sandia28 • Nov 19, 2021 Title Wo Ai Ni Thoe Theerak Neko is subbing it now. https://www.nekomeowmeow.com/woaini/ But neko hasn't been uploading the next Episodes anymore :( do you perhaps know why? Or does ist only take that long? 0 1
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Oct 12, 2021 Title Tsumari Suki tte iitai n Dakedo, Episode 2 is out with eng subs! where to watch it?^^ 0 2
I also send a request - when there were only 55 members...till today I did not get accepted.....
Anyone here knows the password?pls heeeelp!