Details

  • Last Online: Jul 17, 2022
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 10, 2021
Replying to Ruvy • Apr 11, 2022
Title Cutie Pie Spoiler
So Diao’s scape to Switzerland will just be to Kuea’s secret house (The dragon’s lair)?
I think so too... but I wonder if Lian will tell Yi where the house is.
0 0
Replying to Erin • Apr 6, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Originally had this huge long post already done but I pressed something and poof gone. Basically what I was saying…
Love your insights.🥰
1 1
On Cutie Pie • Mar 26, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
I absolutely love this show. I loved the book and the way Zee, Nunew, Max and Nat are portraying their characters is on point. NN is such a ball of cuteness 😍, Nat is sweet as he can be, Zee's eyes can speak louder than words, and Max subtle expressions have me falling for him. ✌️
4 0
Replying to AryonneAcorn • Mar 26, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Ohhhh here comes the ranting, I can feel it. For all of you who are talking about the toxicity of the series,…
Say it louder for the ppl in the back 🤣
1 0
Replying to Kira the Veteran STAY • Feb 11, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Was this going to be on YT? Or no?
Yes. One hour after it airs on tv in Thailand. So 11:30pm BK time
0 2
Replying to Sarita96 • Dec 25, 2021
Don’t understand why this is not rated higher. Excellent series and enjoying the TaeSingto pairing - it works…
I don't either, maybe you have a bunch of 13 y/o watching. not understanding how adult relationships work. Ppl don't fall in love within a week of meeting e/o. That's my guess.
3 1
Replying to SimpleGirl • Sep 10, 2021
Well I may sound crazy but I do prefer Valen !
I love 💕 him so much. I don't get why ppl don't like him 🤷🏻‍♀️
2 0