Details

  • Last Online: Jul 30, 2023
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 14, 2021
Replying to Poco • Sep 3, 2022
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
Pretty sure they're following the novel very closely for this. Based on the leaks, it seems to be that way.
ONG WE ARE ON THE SAME SAIL💅🏻😂 i love Jing so much. Also after rereading the novel 3 times, XiangLu grows on me while Zhuan Xu stay the same hHahaha i hate his ambitious ass. Deserves to be alone forever💀
2 3
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Sep 3, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2 Spoiler
Ok last night emotion was unstable af because I read some spoilers 😂 and today after taking breakfast my mind is clear already. Now proceed to watch the rest with clear mind lmao
4 0
Replying to Poco • Sep 2, 2022
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
Pretty sure they're following the novel very closely for this. Based on the leaks, it seems to be that way.
I will be very happy if they stick to the novel. I already love the ending. The only thing that i want them to change is at least let Xiang lu lives 😂 also which ml u likes?
2 12
Replying to emma staur • Sep 2, 2022
I’ve put the link to the novel on “Recent Discussions” if anyone wants to read!
Thank you!❤️
1 0
On Lost You Forever • Sep 2, 2022
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
I'm back to camping here since immortal samsara broke my heart into million of pieces 😂 i hope this one doesn't disappoint me with a shitty ending. Will patiently waiting for this drama. I had high hope for this drama.
0 20
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2 Spoiler
It's nice to be part of Immortal samsara fam. I haven't watch the express episode, but damn. If i knew i will not buy the express lmao😂😭😩 feeling heavy emotion here. I'm so damn sad. Geezzzzzzz I'm mad too
2 0
Replying to My Mowgli Boy • Aug 28, 2022
Title My Mowgli Boy Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Would you mind giving me spoilers 🤧
0 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Aug 22, 2022
Wahh I'm excited reading all the comments here🤧 I need to download the recent episode ASAP and the rest so I can watch this weekend🤣 Happy watching everyone.

HE to YanDan and Tangzhou, or Yingyuan 😚
5 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Aug 21, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2 Spoiler
Oh please, would love to see yangzi acting as an empress 🤧 if Yingyuan get to be an emperor then please YD as the empress 😆 but then living as an empress mean less carefree (?) Hahahah
12 1
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Aug 18, 2022
Ah idk anymore. Ying Yuan go back to heavenly realm and be the wise emperor there. Make new rules, banish the shittiest one.

Yan Dan girl just stay at the mortal realm while being a scriptwriter. Just live as a carefree lotus spirit.

Don't you two ever meet again😒😭😩 if you two meet then all the angst are coming and i don't want that. HUAAAA. Im mad with myself lmao
3 0
Replying to Eclipse02 • Aug 17, 2022
White haired men are so sexy!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
I'm usually not really attracted to male leads visual, i am more to female leads, but dang Yingyuan visual tho, i even save tons of his picture with white hair😂 the more I see his picture the more I think that his visual are coming straight from handsome 2D manhua character Haiya. Hahahah
2 0
Replying to Eclipse02 • Aug 16, 2022
White haired men are so sexy!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Agree 🤩 but YY is on another level tho😝
1 2
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Aug 16, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1 Spoiler
Sorry but i still can't move on from Yingyuan's white hair he look extra- uuh good looking😂 now i see his father also in white(i think it is more to grey) hair, I- good 🧬 ig. I hope part 2 will be released as soon as possible hahhaa
15 4