K-Drama
On The Oath of Love • Mar 18, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
Yass girl I'm here to drop full ⭐. Btw so far the drama is good. Not my cup of tea but I do like their acting and storyline. I miss yangzi so much.
1 0
On The Golden Hairpin • Mar 12, 2022
Title The Golden Hairpin
Wish I can see this drama 🤒😭 I really want to see Yangzi in this type of drama.
1 1
Replying to Nostalgic Soul • Mar 12, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Well I still wish that the makers should have followed the original novel rather than changing it... But I will…
Bro..that's freaking hurt. Anw thanks for the spoiler tho
0 0
Replying to Nostalgic Soul • Mar 12, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1 Spoiler
Well I still wish that the makers should have followed the original novel rather than changing it... But I will…
Bro..that's freaking hurt. Anw thanks for the spoiler tho
0 2

