K-Drama Replying to BigAsianBird • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
My first CDrama and itβs disappointing. Stupid characters and the FL just makes me cringe even after 18 episodes.…
Hope you find drama, you are looking for. All the best π
1 1
On A Date with the Future • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
lol at Everybody pissed at villain aka 3rd Male lead , he's obviously playing mind games with main couple. Hope karma hit him back.
5 1
Replying to blue_coerulea • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
So the entire purpose of episode 18 was to drop the standard that the drama has maintained so far... Except ZQ's…
Thanks . So i will skip todays episode then.
0 0
On A Date with the Future • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
Why are we calling him 3 ML? Lets call him antagonist or Villain in the story because things he's doing pretty much immoral.
5 1
On A Date with the Future • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
Never mind just read summary, So it was 3ML who played with JSC insecurities πππ
3 0
Replying to snowfallsslowly • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
I watched a preview for ep 22 and I cannot believe we're still dealing with the third male lead and his bullsh*t.…
But why Xu lai is angry with ML. π€¨π€¨
1 5
On A Date with the Future • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
Skipped Episode 18 , Whoever watched it kindly please let me know summary about it.
0 0
On A Date with the Future • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
Episode 22 Preview https://youtu.be/B9J4Bqdf4qM Some please tell me what is going on here. π§π§
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
As long as they don't make this existential crisis last six episodes or more, we are golden. Because we still…
LMAO they are so cringey as couple but in a good way. π€£π€£π€£π€£
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
Thanks for the Eng sub! Just looked; it's actually AI subs and same on the app. William is in both seasons.
Yes, Hope so. ππ
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
Thanks for the Eng sub! Just looked; it's actually AI subs and same on the app. William is in both seasons.
Whoever said he's dating model, needs to check again because in this show he was openly flirting with ZRN. I dont think any GF will approves of this behavior π€£π€£π€£ So i guess He was totally Single when they shot this show.
0 3
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
I think that's the funniest part if you think about it. I mean she's been literal gorilla glue from episode one…
He thinks that FL loves him for being HERO. He has an image to maintain . If he will show his weaknesses,she will not love him anymore.But he doesnt know Real Love is about accepting a person who they are including Both strength and weaknesses.
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future Spoiler
As long as they don't make this existential crisis last six episodes or more, we are golden. Because we still…
I have seen some spoilers of them cooking and shopping together, him buying flowers for her, I think they will back together being all lovey dovey.
0 7
Replying to Bai Ying Hua • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
I LOVE THIS !!! I hope it wont be a draggy one after ep 20+. Critical period for chinese drama.
Yes this is where they make it or break it.
4 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
Thanks for the Eng sub! Just looked; it's actually AI subs and same on the app. William is in both seasons.
I just watched first 15 min , already laughing because ZRN basically playing herself in drama, her personality is similar to xu lai while william is very different in real life. He's happy go lucky guy.
0 7
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
I think his answer will be post, saving her from being kidnapped. They squeeze that in very nicely.
Yes, that means Show makers knows what they are doing.
0 1
On A Date with the Future • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
I am so glad they are making break up about CHOICE. I think ML underestimated FL love for him.
2 3
On A Date with the Future • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
From Show official handle- "Love is looking at each other, and looking in the same direction together. I understand your inner choice, but continuing to love you is my choice. In front of the multiple-choice question of love, what kind of answer will Jin Shichuan answer"https://m.weibo.cn/u/7719285891?luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D%E7%85%A7%E4%BA%AE%E4%BD%A0%26t%3D
2 3
On A Date with the Future • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
William chan and zhang ruo nan in a variety show together. They seems to like a very good friends. Here is Eng sub link https://youtu.be/J5R5OJD7SDk
3 9
Replying to Philip Soh • Jun 10, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
How is the show? I am currently look for a modern drama to watch.
So far So good, I am just irritated with angst that is going on , otherwise all crisis they resolve quickly. GIVE IT TRY JUST FOR THE DOG.π€£π€£
0 0

5
9
