News
On Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time • Jun 24, 2022
Title Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time
Many people didn't like the drama but this drama is so romantic and funny and the way it shows how the group is persuing their dream is so fine.i love S1 but for me S2 hit different and the music is much better acting is average but good,the scenes can give you butterfly in your stomach.overall it is worth watching.
4 0
Replying to Alucard_draculA • Jun 24, 2022
Title Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time
Can some one tell me who are the couples in this show and if there is any love triangle for the main leads and…
It is kinda love triangle but not exactly you can give it a try cuz it's really good romantic drama, I've watched it multiple time.
0 0
On Cute Programmer • Jun 18, 2022
Title Cute Programmer Spoiler
This is a good drama but I can't stop but think about you are my destiny. Something s are different but the separation and pregnant, contract marriage etc.give it a try cause everyone has different taste.the fl is so beautiful,she portrayed the role ver well.the one sided feeling etc.
0 0
On See You Again • Jun 11, 2022
Title See You Again
I am waiting for this,I hope it will release this year.
0 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jun 11, 2022
Title Defying the Storm
I can't believe my eyes ,, so much hate for the actors in the reviews why is that ?? Did you actually watch the…
Yes, people are hating male lead actor so much but for reasons I find he's acting better cuz I've been hu yitian's fan from 3 years and I've watched every single yitian's drama and somehow I was never satisfy with he's acting but in this drama I fell in love with he's acting(I never ever watch era or historical drama but this drama made me do it and I live this drama)hu yitian did well and of course these haters are so idiot. it's is fine if they didn't like it but writing stupid things it's so annoying. And of course if I don't like any drama I would definitely not waste my time writing a hate comment, those hwo are writing hate comments are haters.and I read somewhere that yitian is only famous for he's looks and height. I was so annoyed. he's drama has one of the storyline ex.go go squid 1 & 2, detective roommate,a love so beautiful. He select the best dramas.i always wanted to share this and i did it,by your comment I can see you are true fan of hu yitian, let's spread love for this drama and for the actors.
1 1
On Defying the Storm • May 25, 2022
Title Defying the Storm
It's a great drama.i usually don't like historical or republic era drama but I gotta say this is so good. it's getting better, I'm in love this drama.
1 1
Replying to Kelly Mae • May 13, 2022
Title Hello, the Sharpshooter
I like to think I have good taste, but I still feel it’s very draggy. 🤷🏼♀️ Does it make it a bad…
That's the way of making it.there are so many dramas with lots of ep, these type of drama are lengthy cuz they focus on everything.it is better to have many ep than a mess. it's totally fine if you don't like it cuz everyone got different taste.
0 0
Replying to ItsZen • May 13, 2022
Person Evan Lin
If he does another one it may be done in Taiwan for several reasons.
I hope he can do more dramas in China or Taiwan.
1 1
Replying to sm1le • May 13, 2022
Title Legally Romance
Lost Romance, its a Taiwanese drama
I kinda like it maybe you'll find it draggy but give it a try.
0 1
On Song Zu Er • May 13, 2022
Person Song Zu Er
Is zuer dating cupid's kitchen actor?
0 0
On Legally Romance • May 13, 2022
Title Legally Romance
What a fabulous drama with best actors.and the romance ❤️
6 0
Replying to sm1le • May 13, 2022
Title Legally Romance
Lost Romance, its a Taiwanese drama
Closer to you(time travel)
1 3
On Unrequited Love • May 13, 2022
Title Unrequited Love
The story is so good just because of this story I can watch this drama again and again.ending might be boring but the acting and actors are so good .the second couple are awesome and show the true love.i would recommend this drama to everyone.
1 0
Replying to Zeebaby • May 12, 2022
Review Hello, the Sharpshooter
And you dropped it😂😂
At that time I was in the middle of the drama(I was watching it) I am new to this so I actually don't know how this is used so it was shown as dropped.literally 2 day ago i finished watching 2 times
0 0
Replying to Zeebaby • May 12, 2022
Review Hello, the Sharpshooter
And you dropped it😂😂
I did not .I watched it 2 times already.
0 0
Replying to ItsZen • May 12, 2022
Person Evan Lin
If he does another one it may be done in Taiwan for several reasons.
Why ? Did something happen in china?
1 3
Replying to Maria Mayu • Feb 21, 2022
Title Hello, the Sharpshooter
she always plays the same type of character, it's boring
It's not easy for everyone to understand setting and plot😜
0 0
On Hello, the Sharpshooter • Feb 21, 2022
Title Hello, the Sharpshooter
Awasome go n watch it(give it a try at least) because everyone got different taste,if you like it leave a comment so everyone can enjoy this fabulous drama. Don't listen to those people who are calling this drama draggy, it's not,only if you have a good taste.☺️
10 5