News
Replying to Gray Tea • Dec 30, 2021
Title Snowdrop
I have receipts too. Taeyong 127 I still remember you HAHAHHAHAHA. Sadly, most of them here are international…
OH GOD. I see him/ her everywhere lol spreading hates on Snowdrop. Sometimes it’s something that’s unrelated to the controversy but he’s always there waiting to “bite”
2 1
Replying to Ayaka Naomi • Dec 30, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
Snowdrop and Bulgasal are two different genres though. I enjoy watching both anyway.
I’m sorry but the court rules Snowdrop can continue to air. What kind of history distortion are you trying to say?
1 1
Replying to 9205533 • Dec 30, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
Top 3 most painful things in the world:1. Waiting for Bulgasal to air an episode.2. Seeing snowdrop at 8.6 while…
Snowdrop and Bulgasal are two different genres though. I enjoy watching both anyway.
1 7
Keshein • Oct 29, 2021
Review Intense Love Special
Oh my goshhh god bless you!! Your translations help me a lot! Thank you so so much 🤧🥺❤️
2 0
ChineseDramaFan • Oct 24, 2021
Review Octogenarian and the 90s
Hi, there. May I know where did you watch this? I can't find any platforms that have this drama.
0 1
cassiopeiastars • Oct 9, 2021
Review Unrequited Love
Oh my god, I really love your detailed review! You’re so good that I feel I don’t need to say much. You’ve said everything that I want to say😂 I love 2019 version more. And yes, I loveeee the 2019 Luo Zhi. Not to mention 2019 cinematography is more impeccable, it’s spotless. It makes me feel I’m the MC of the drama. Hahaha.
1 1