Editorials
Replying to guitarpenguin • Aug 20, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
i thought you were talking about hyunwook for a sec and i was genuinely concerned
whom are u talking about ...? which actor name please
0 0
Replying to -Unkown- • Aug 20, 2023
Title Song of the Moon
🛑🛑🛑Question1. Happy ending?2. Story?3. Chemistry?4. Kiss scene?.......................................
character of wan sui please
0 0
Replying to roddib • Aug 2, 2023
Title Hope or Dope 2
Hope or dope 2 is a direct continuation of season 1. I don't find it different, the 2 seasons form one whole story…
any love story
0 1
Replying to newgrl • Aug 1, 2023
Title Shining Just for You
You dropped it because of Feng Shaofeng???? I don't think I've ever seen that particular sentence before. He's…
its my choice
1 1
On Bitch X Rich • Aug 1, 2023
Title Bitch X Rich
who is main lead.......
3 0
On Shining Just for You • May 14, 2023
Title Shining Just for You
y director choose the worst main lead and handsome second lead....i drop at third ep...bcause of main lead
2 3