Editorials
On Pop Out Boy! • Jan 25, 2024
Title Pop Out Boy!
Cringe.
4 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Nov 14, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Literally the best drama this year, the story will have you getting emotional. All the main characters are loveable, I'll definitely miss waiting for this drama every week. ❤️
5 0
On A Time Called You • Sep 8, 2023
Title A Time Called You Spoiler
haven't watched but I know the ending is an open ending
1 0
Replying to Red Girl • Aug 17, 2023
Title Heartbeat Spoiler
Happy ending?
No it's not
0 3
On Heartbeat • Aug 17, 2023
Title Heartbeat
Had so much potential and almost every episode kept you entertained. The ending ruined the entire story. Definitely wouldn't rewatch
6 8
On Business Proposal • Mar 16, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I NEEEED more episodes now, I haven't been this obsessed since True Beauty
6 0
On Gank Your Heart • Jan 19, 2022
Title Gank Your Heart
Stupid drama, the main lead can't decide between which girl he likes.... Irritating and a waste of time
3 0

