Leave your theories of today, I want to know what you think, do you think something that happened in this chapter…
either we are not seeing things in the order that they happened, or we are watching multiple timelines due to his changing things.
the conversation the nurseās have about the doctorās girlfriend suddenly leaving seems relevant. maybe she was killed by the casino family and thatās why he was meeting up with the hacker at the end.
itās never mentioned if dome survived in the scenes with bibleās character, so maybe that is the brother. in one timeline itās him who dies, in the other its tie.
Oh kisskh and dramacool there seems to be an episode missing? At the end of ep 2 they are at work and their hashtag shows up then in ep 3 heās moving out and thereās a clip of kissing someone in a mask? I canāt find any explanation
Unpopular opinion here; the cliffhanger endings are starting to feel really cheap. They arenāt making me excited for the next episode they just kind of leave me bitter and irritated. Which is a shame because I like the show and want to watch it but at times itās like āwhatās the point? Nothings going to happen it will cut off or be a dream or a misunderstandingā
Who even is this lady? What kind of doctor is she? Why are they buying a house together? Itās not her house to sell, and she isnāt the one buying it. She doesnāt seem like a realtor. Rain has said āIāll be needing your adviceā to her in EVERY episode for like 5 weeks. What is their family business? Why would he need to be working with her?
Also at the beginning of the series I thought the butler and rainās mom were having an affair. Now I donāt really know what his deal is.
Honestly? They should have casted OhmNanon for Puen and Talay, so that we saw them in episode 1 and some scenes…
Yeah I think they would have worked too. Actually there were a few times when I wondered if the roles were actually written for ohmnanon instead. My theory is that something changed. (Maybe scheduling maybe pay issues) that made them have less appearances.
Although Iām enjoying the sex scenes and nice kisses but I canāt help but think if Rain actually understand…
In real life yes a convo needs to happen for a bdsm relationship, but since we are watching romantic/ sexual fantasy stuff I think itās fair to assume convos like this happen off-screen. Plus to explicitly show the entire explanation of their d/s situation wouldnāt be romantic/sexy for viewers so I think they imply that itās happened with Various lines āif you want me to stop say thisā or if you do this Iāll stop, etc. looking back payu gave rain an out every time he initiated things with him if I remember right.
I mentioned before that the series should have been like 6-8 eps instead of 12. But also they should have handled when we see the ārealā Tess and Tun differently. Like if they are alone or with the other travelers we see the real them but any other time we see them as nanon and ohm. Maybe like how they did with Cupidās last wish.
I know weāre going for an itsay slow burn vibe here, but some of the scenes are very repetitive (are you mad at me? You havenāt been around lately) and itās dragging things out to a point that itās boring.
Alsoā¦the bit about cakeās friend and Eiwās sisterā¦.whatās going on here?? How old are the kids supposed to be? I get that the girls were joking around but then we get a shot where it looks like sister DOES actually like the friendā¦that makes them like at BEST 14 and 18. At worst 12 and 20. š¬ yikes.
Did ayan just fall back asleep after they kissed? If they pull a āI donāt rememberā Iāll be pretty mad since akk went through a lot internally to finally kiss him.
The series is different than the book so I canāt figure if it will be chadok, thua, or namo who stole the notebook.
Neo is looking very handsome! I wish there were more scenes with whatās going on with him though.
Wouldn't it be just GOLD to see Earth in a BL where he's walking about in his crop tops and shorts looking slay?…
Would love to see a bl with a confident character like that š I feel like they avoid characters like that a lot and we only get like ā¦āstraight guyā who dates boys type s š«¤
the conversation the nurseās have about the doctorās girlfriend suddenly leaving seems relevant. maybe she was killed by the casino family and thatās why he was meeting up with the hacker at the end.
itās never mentioned if dome survived in the scenes with bibleās character, so maybe that is the brother. in one timeline itās him who dies, in the other its tie.
Also at the beginning of the series I thought the butler and rainās mom were having an affair. Now I donāt really know what his deal is.
But also they should have handled when we see the ārealā Tess and Tun differently. Like if they are alone or with the other travelers we see the real them but any other time we see them as nanon and ohm. Maybe like how they did with Cupidās last wish.
Alsoā¦the bit about cakeās friend and Eiwās sisterā¦.whatās going on here?? How old are the kids supposed to be? I get that the girls were joking around but then we get a shot where it looks like sister DOES actually like the friendā¦that makes them like at BEST 14 and 18. At worst 12 and 20. š¬ yikes.
Did ayan just fall back asleep after they kissed? If they pull a āI donāt rememberā Iāll be pretty mad since akk went through a lot internally to finally kiss him.
The series is different than the book so I canāt figure if it will be chadok, thua, or namo who stole the notebook.
Neo is looking very handsome! I wish there were more scenes with whatās going on with him though.