Editorials Replying to senoracarmen • Mar 2, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
I didn't catch that and I have been watching this drama over and over again. Which episode was that in?
Let me know when you find it.
0 1
Replying to senoracarmen • Mar 1, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
I didn't catch that and I have been watching this drama over and over again. Which episode was that in?
No problem at all. It was so funny because it caught me off guard and i could not stop laughing. I kept rewinding it over and over. Lmao
1 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Mar 1, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Well she's not the only lead fl
Their chemistry is so much stronger
2 0
Replying to senoracarmen • Mar 1, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
I didn't catch that and I have been watching this drama over and over again. Which episode was that in?
If you go on youtube and watch episode 24/ time: 32:54 after the princess says if i didnt ambush you would you kill me and he says "Bitch Yea" in English. It was the funniest part. I was dying laughing
1 9
Replying to Heaven4ever • Mar 1, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
That didn’t happened in the novel
If you go on youtube and watch episode 24/ time: 32:54 after the princess says if i didnt ambush you would you kill me and he says "Bitch Yea" in English. It was the funniest part. I was dying laughing
1 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • Feb 23, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2 Spoiler
I just finish season 1. What in the actual fuck just happen. Dead? Stabbed in the back. Wtffffffffff
0 4
On Joy of Life Season 2 • Feb 22, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Im 6 episodes away from finishing the 1st season. I thought my evernight was never going to be beaten out but i was wrong. The Joy of Life stole my heart. My favorite part is when Fan Xian said to the chief princess "Bitch Please" in english. I was dying. Cant wait for season 2
4 12