Editorials
Replying to eliecher • Apr 16, 2022
Title The Innocent Man
i hate this annoying lie to protect, leave to protect trope. Also the MC is hard to sympathize for. He is basically…
Chill brother
2 0
Replying to fluffshi • Apr 16, 2022
Title The Innocent Man
Episode 6 for the fake romance-8 real romance starts at episode 13, they did end up together but it was bitersweet…
Exactly 😂😌
0 0
On Again My Life • Apr 16, 2022
Title Again My Life
Man the third episode is so clear in my mind. I recalled all those scenes from the Webtoon I read a year ago.
4 0
purplenette • Apr 15, 2022
Review Secret Love Affair
That's so true 😍
1 0
On My Sassy Princess: Cinderella • Apr 14, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess: Cinderella
Okay
0 0
Replying to tiashaxo • Apr 14, 2022
Title Crazy Love
Just finished ep 1 and it's somewhat intriguing, does it get better and should I continue? There's some other…
Just continue watching, you will it getting better
8 0
Replying to jiminswife • Apr 14, 2022
Title Marriage, Not Dating
new kdrama watchers!! this drama is one of the GEMS!! anyone else obsess over the Nemo scenes?
What is nemo?
0 0
Replying to misanthrope10 • Apr 13, 2022
Title Crazy Love
wtf disney+ is not yet in my country
Asiaflix, myasiantv, dramacool
0 0
lo_ve • Apr 13, 2022
Article Upcoming drama "Eve" starring Seo Yea Ji and Lee Sang Yeob confirmed to air in May!
Seo Yea Ji is back 💖💖💖
5 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Apr 13, 2022
Article Upcoming drama "Eve" starring Seo Yea Ji and Lee Sang Yeob confirmed to air in May!
Park Min Young is the Queen.
She is the office romance Queen
1 0
Replying to Guy_on_the_Couch • Apr 13, 2022
Title School 2013
No I don't think so
Right now I am watching School 2017, then maybe I watch School 2015
0 0
Replying to GRIM • Apr 13, 2022
Title School 2013
Are school series linked ? Do I need to watch the ones from early 2000s to watch this one ?
No I don't think so
0 2
On Krystal Jung • Apr 12, 2022
Person Krystal Jung
Okay I love her acting in Crazy Love 😍😍
6 0
amrita828 • Apr 12, 2022
Review Falling for Innocence
Thank you for such detailed review
1 0
Rtee • Apr 12, 2022
Review Falling for Innocence
Okay
0 0
Rtee • Apr 12, 2022
Review Falling for Innocence
Okay
0 0
Replying to thereflex • Mar 12, 2022
Title The Tale of Nokdu
This series is definitely worth watching, but way too many people got killed to be able to call it “light hearted”.
Yup. I realised that after the half of the drama passed.
0 0
On Why Her? • Mar 10, 2022
Title Why Her?
I have never waited this long for a drama of my liking genre. It's frustating.
2 0
On Doona! • Mar 10, 2022
Title Doona!
Bae Suzy.....
5 0
Replying to Eren Jäger • Mar 6, 2022
Title Military Prosecutor Doberman
it looks like it'll be an excellent suspenseful drama, the first episode was intense, Koreans really know how…
I think they are the best in this field wether it be a drama, movie or Webtoon or a cancel culture. LOL
0 0
1