News
On Mr. Bad • Aug 25, 2022
Title Mr. Bad
Gosh my waiting list Cdrama in keep increasing...hope this will air before I start my Master Class...huhu
2 0
Replying to ziee • Aug 25, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
whats inside for the express pass? live streaming w the actors?
So that I don't have to wait to finish all 56 episode. I already finished watch this drama.
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 24, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I even buy express pass for this drama...Worth my money...I always skip scene in cdrama bcoz they are too long..but this drama I watch every second...
6 3
On Hidden Love • Aug 24, 2022
Title Hidden Love
I can't wait...I love both actor...
8 0
Replying to usaheaven • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Guys we dropped back to 8.6? Depressing lol
am sure when they completed the view will increasing...some of viewer don't like to wait..
3 0
Replying to Antaria77 • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I can't believe this finishes next week, my heart can't take this.
I just started, am gonna have hell withdrawal when they end...
1 1
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I love this drama!!!
2 0