News
Replying to isa • Aug 24, 2024
Title Love Next Door
i love cutish handsome man like jung haein they are my favorite
Love Jung Haein as well, so much.
1 0
Replying to Monero Rhania • Aug 24, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I love when people make all these assumptions about a drama only to be proved wrong...like yes you have watched…
You are definitely correct.
1 0
Replying to C_ktrovertL • Aug 24, 2024
Title Love Next Door
did they complete filming this drama or is it under production as we watch?
I think so too.
5 0
On Love Next Door • Aug 24, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I will be here for sometime. I am watching this drama .
4 0
On D.P. Season 2 • Jul 29, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
This is a drama worth watching, actors really did their best, the director definitely knows what he's doing and everything else. I 'll watch it again later.
12 3
Replying to carolgrana • May 19, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Waiting for this to come. I hope it will be soon.
Yes it will be coming soon.
0 0
Replying to carolgrana • May 19, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
They say it will come in August.
You are right.
0 0
Replying to chona discutido • May 19, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Come faster please.
Two more months to go.
0 0
Replying to Krystale Mitaesa • May 19, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
YALL. SUMMER 2023 AS THE DIRECTOR SAID LEZGGGOOOOOhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CrDoRR6rDUw/
Thank s for this.
0 0
Replying to sandyhina • May 19, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Yeah, I wish for the same thing too.
You will see him soon. No need to worry.
0 1
Replying to sandyhina • May 19, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Thinking the same way too.
From what I have heard we still have to wait for two months.
1 1
Replying to conchadorepes • Feb 11, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
I am patiently waiting for this drama. I miss Ahn Junho already
Hope I can be patient as well.
0 0
On D.P. Season 2 • Feb 11, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
I want to see Jung Haein as Ahn Junho.
3 3
On D.P. Season 2 • Feb 11, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
How many more months do I have to wait?
0 4
Replying to Koreazon • Feb 9, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
I need this now!!!!
Yes!
0 0
Replying to conchadorepes • Feb 9, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Ha, ha, ha, how we wish.
Same, same
0 1
Replying to Sophia • Feb 9, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
The OST was amazing
Hoping that DP2 will have good OST too.
0 0
Replying to Krystale Mitaesa • Jan 25, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Best OST album so far to date. Things got personal, and I'm all in TT v TT
I definitely agree to what you have stated.
1 1
Replying to conchadorepes • Jan 25, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Same here.
same, same
0 3
Replying to lornajusay • Jan 25, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Good to know that this is confirmed to be released this 2023. I have something to look forward to.
True, how I wish it would come faster.
1 0