News Replying to dprofitt • Dec 1, 2022
Title Connect
will this be released on Disney Plus in the United States?
Yes, according to the news.
1 0
Replying to Trycom • Dec 1, 2022
Title Connect
Release at once ?
Yes, same as in Netflix. DP was just like that.
0 0
Replying to turco • Dec 1, 2022
Title Connect
why? does it affect the potential popularity this kdrama could have or what?
Well, for this one all the 6 episodes will be available on the 7th of December.
0 0
Replying to loisahao • Nov 27, 2022
Title Connect
I am also waiting and curious to see how Jung Haein will portray his new character, Ha Dongsoo.
You will now see Connect soon.
0 0
Replying to jedasono • Nov 27, 2022
Title Connect
Yeah, sure it is.
I do agree with you two.
0 0
On Connect • Nov 27, 2022
Title Connect
I am so ready for it.
3 0
On Connect • Nov 27, 2022
Title Connect
Ten more days and I will see Connect already.
5 0
On Connect • Nov 11, 2022
Title Connect
I am waiting for them to promote Connect well.
0 0
lo_ve • Jul 7, 2022
Article Jung Hae In will possibly join the upcoming film "Veteran 2"
So happy for you Jung Haein, will surely watch if ever you accept.
0 0
On Connect • Feb 1, 2022
Title Connect
I wan to be impressed as he portrays a new character.
0 0
On Connect • Feb 1, 2022
Title Connect
After watching him in Snowdrop, I am impressed with his acting.
0 0
On Connect • Feb 1, 2022
Title Connect
Count me in as one of those waiting for this drama of Jung Haein.
1 0
On D.P. Season 2 • Jan 19, 2022
Title D.P. Season 2
Same as you here, waiting for this one. I hope they will start filming soon.
1 0
On Snowdrop • Dec 27, 2021
Title Snowdrop
I am hooked on this drama. I want to watch episode 6 already so that I'll know what's going to happen next. Is Sooho a spy or not? I want to know. How is his team going to escape?
9 3
On D.P. Season 2 • Dec 19, 2021
Title D.P. Season 2
I will be wait for you Ahn Junho.
2 0