I feel like there's more to this than we were led on to Cause they aired 2 EPs with no issues They likely pulled back the rights to stream internationally once they saw how much views was gained from TayNew revival And they want a piece of that pie Wouldn't surprise me with Square Enix execs
MorkDay first kiss is the last scene they filmed 🥑 It was the last scene that we filmed of this series 🎬 The wrapped-up scene 🥑 That time I was into the character fully 100%. I knew what I played before and after this, including EP7 to the final EP 🥑 I had seen all of Day and Mhok's life so I understood everything. So I was so ready to go into that scene 🎬 And he gave his outstanding acting to us https://vxtwitter.com/infinitygraph_/status/1737829726729961624
Cherry Magic isn't the first Japanese adaptation from gmmtv. We had Baker Boys years ago, right now airing Faceless Love and of course F4. And all of them worked out. So, what's the problem now?
Cause they aired 2 EPs with no issues
They likely pulled back the rights to stream internationally once they saw how much views was gained from TayNew revival
And they want a piece of that pie
Wouldn't surprise me with Square Enix execs
EP 1-2 BTS
https://youtu.be/-GT3mtU0mO8
https://vxtwitter.com/OGTNAF/status/1723363155768713348?t=N8M5aVK0-uXrM7t2U75sRA&s=19
We're in the 2nd half now, we better don't get MSP'd or BBS'd
Billy is currently in a new ship, BillyBabe on The Sign
https://open.spotify.com/track/2TUc6Sui7gmQyD5PYqO4Fv?si=7459444ac2d442bd
WE SURVIVED COVID PANDEMIC
WE SURVIVED THE DIVORCE ERA
JUST FOR A NEW TAYNEW SERIES
AND NOW YOU'RE TAKING IT AWAY FROM US??"
https://twitter.com/skyrvncrw/status/1737796013266805045?t=U6xXe_IHJo8D8WLCsaUqDA&s=19
Real
even as a fairly new Polca, I feel the pain
Cherry Magic will not have English subs available anymore, unless a fansubber steps in or someone leaks the official subs
No more YT releases and VIU Thailand have no subs
But u need to pay and under the conditions to not share the links
We been doing well every week and getting better
I hope I'm right 😩
Don't want him to break 3 years record winning shows in a row (fingers crossed Last Twilight is the 4th)
🥑 It was the last scene that we filmed of this series
🎬 The wrapped-up scene
🥑 That time I was into the character fully 100%. I knew what I played before and after this, including EP7 to the final EP
🥑 I had seen all of Day and Mhok's life so I understood everything. So I was so ready to go into that scene
🎬 And he gave his outstanding acting to us
https://vxtwitter.com/infinitygraph_/status/1737829726729961624
We just have to wait