K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 3 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 3 hours ago
Replying to Rahrahrattler • Dec 17, 2023 Title The Sign serious question: why is the series UNCUT on YouTube if they still not letting us see anything😩 There's only so much YT can tolerate I guessFingers crossed this goes to Viki like SCOY and they removed the blur 9 0
Replying to Gidarin • Dec 17, 2023 Title Cherry Magic As the watcher of the JP ver, I check this one, and it's not bad as I think. I enjoyed it. It's cute, make me… Btw j*p is a slurYou can use JP instead 5 1
Replying to Not a Robot • Dec 17, 2023 Title Last Twilight GMMTV had a great BL year in 2023. Makes me sad that 2024 will mostly be teen oriented shows. To me, Last Twilight… there's GMMTV 2024 Part 2 line up in March to look forward to tho 4 6
Replying to Lyson • Dec 17, 2023 Title Cherry Magic I think the user named Gian blocked me after they sent a reply to me, so I couldn't answer logged in, but I could… My replies ratio'd you two though 😂It doesn't matter what your intentions were if you worded your statements poorly 1 0
Replying to Lyson • Dec 17, 2023 Title Cherry Magic I think the user named Gian blocked me after they sent a reply to me, so I couldn't answer logged in, but I could… >some level of rude they couldn't tolerateSome of y'all should learn how to word your shit so it doesn't come off as passive aggression 1 0
Replying to Alexandr • Dec 17, 2023 Title Cherry Magic Words cannot describe just how awful this telenovela is. Irrelevance incarnate. >Irrelevance incarnate.what does that even fucking mean in this caseJokes on u, the show is very popular 6 0
Replying to calmtfd • Dec 17, 2023 Title Cherry Magic Maybe it's been a while since i watched the japanese version, but so far (to me) this feels beat for beat the… What happens in the next ep doesn't appear to be adapted in the JP live actionFollowing the manga more 6 1
Replying to Gian • Dec 16, 2023 Title Cherry Magic It was 8.2 at first, then flip flopped between 7.4 and 7.6 the past week We all know why... Certain fans of the JBL being xenophobic. I still remember the reactions when the Thai version was announced 8 1
Replying to Mai • Dec 16, 2023 Title Cherry Magic I REPEAT THE CASTING IS SPOT ON.but they changed a lot of things in the plot and they even removed the character.… The Japanese live action is NOT the OG, the manga is and still ongoing 5 1
Replying to BLQueer • Dec 16, 2023 Title Cherry Magic There's no way this is rated 7.9 here!Verified users rated this 7.84 really? And currently watching users rated… It was 8.2 at first, then flip flopped between 7.4 and 7.6 the past week 2 3
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Dec 16, 2023 Title Cherry Magic I don't know when but it's usually within a month of the series airing. The Ost for Cookign Crush is already on… they said Loudest Love on Dec 21 and Everything is Magic on Dec 25on GMMTV socmed post about the MVs 3 0
Replying to nechayanno • Dec 16, 2023 Title Cherry Magic does anyone know when the new ost song is going to hit streaming services? they said Loudest Love on Dec 21 and Everything is Magic on Dec 25on GMMTV socmed post about the MVs 2 1
On The Sign • Dec 16, 2023 Title The Sign EP 4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx6b9akO9hwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGybBGBFfu0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYkp2BFErcAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06c_qrpwmhU 7 0
On Cherry Magic • Dec 16, 2023 Title Cherry Magic P'X told that there were a lot of zoom meeting with Toyota-sensei and Square Enix. He felt like defending his thesis, but actually they were very nice and professional.https://twitter.com/OGTNAF/status/1736051944165167448 3 0
On Cherry Magic • Dec 16, 2023 Title Cherry Magic Cherry Magic Twitter acc posted a clip of Newwie giving Tay a cheek kiss (albeit blocked by glass)https://twitter.com/CherryMagicTH/status/1736041868746801421 2 0
Replying to Aaku • Dec 16, 2023 Title Cherry Magic Ikr both rooftops. Imagine if Cooking Crush also does the same tomorrow 555 4 1
On Last Twilight • Dec 16, 2023 Title Last Twilight Admin is so realboth Last Twilight and Cherry Magic have us stuck on rooftop for a weekhttps://twitter.com/CherryMagicTH/status/1736033986340872700?t=7SqRQh82FyqOHIfPUu_GGw&s=19 5 0
On Cherry Magic • Dec 16, 2023 Title Cherry Magic Admin is so realboth Last Twilight and Cherry Magic have us stuck on rooftop for a weekhttps://twitter.com/CherryMagicTH/status/1736033986340872700?t=7SqRQh82FyqOHIfPUu_GGw&s=19 7 3
Replying to Gian • Dec 16, 2023 Title Cherry Magic "does New look really different? It's like he's grown into himself physically somehow."tbf it's been 4 years since… Commenting "what's your point" just because I said it been 4 years since DBK is kinda rude I implied it's been 4 years and he worked out so he looks differentSince when did I say commenting his appearance changed is rude? 7 0
Replying to Gian • Dec 16, 2023 Title Cherry Magic "does New look really different? It's like he's grown into himself physically somehow."tbf it's been 4 years since… >What's your pointRude, was that tone necessary Just because he was an adult 4 years ago doesn't mean he can't WORK OUT kekHe's been bulking up soNew is slightly miscast for how buff he looks in office clothing 5 2
Fingers crossed this goes to Viki like SCOY and they removed the blur
You can use JP instead
It doesn't matter what your intentions were if you worded your statements poorly
Some of y'all should learn how to word your shit so it doesn't come off as passive aggression
what does that even fucking mean in this case
Jokes on u, the show is very popular
Following the manga more
on GMMTV socmed post about the MVs
on GMMTV socmed post about the MVs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx6b9akO9hw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGybBGBFfu0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYkp2BFErcA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06c_qrpwmhU
https://twitter.com/OGTNAF/status/1736051944165167448
https://twitter.com/CherryMagicTH/status/1736041868746801421
both Last Twilight and Cherry Magic have us stuck on rooftop for a week
https://twitter.com/CherryMagicTH/status/1736033986340872700?t=7SqRQh82FyqOHIfPUu_GGw&s=19
both Last Twilight and Cherry Magic have us stuck on rooftop for a week
https://twitter.com/CherryMagicTH/status/1736033986340872700?t=7SqRQh82FyqOHIfPUu_GGw&s=19
I implied it's been 4 years and he worked out so he looks different
Since when did I say commenting his appearance changed is rude?
Rude, was that tone necessary
Just because he was an adult 4 years ago doesn't mean he can't WORK OUT kek
He's been bulking up so
New is slightly miscast for how buff he looks in office clothing