Editorials Replying to SaraVeradi • Feb 21, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
I think they are different persons, but after the eccident Sunwoo CHAN sees the Hyuk CHAN's memories. Like some…
yeah, We should wait. They really did a good job to attract me for this drama😅
2 0
Replying to SaraVeradi • Feb 21, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
I think they are different persons, but after the eccident Sunwoo CHAN sees the Hyuk CHAN's memories. Like some…
It is just I was reading the comments and this one was on top. I am continuing to eead the older comments
1 0
Replying to HopeWorldxoxo • Feb 21, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
Okay so I think there’s only one Chan. ( maybe he changed his name after the accident ?)The problem is that…
I think they are different persons, but after the eccident Sunwoo CHAN sees the Hyuk CHAN's memories. Like some organ donation or something. I am jus guessing. I haven't read the synapses or haven't watched the trailer. It is really a guess. Also this Chan could have just replied to the Hyuk Chan's massages and the day of the incident he could have rushed to the lab to inform Hyuk Chan of his girl's arrival.So the one we see is really not the bf
0 4