News
Replying to Birdlady • Mar 23, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Congrats tbw doing so well in china.Maoyan -- 1 (~) π Vlinkage -- 1 (~) πGuduo -- 1 (~) π AiMan -- 2…
Congrats π₯³πππβ€ very happy to know.
0 0
Replying to WK1 • Mar 22, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
If you are a big Dilraba fan and do not yet know, her next big modern drama is this one:https://mydramalist.com/714313-gong-su-jing-yingEnglish…
Thanks. Super looking forward to it. Can't wait to see Reba as a prosecutor πββ€
0 1
Replying to Ghost King He Simu • Mar 22, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
I canβt imagine another actor playing Changyi other than Allen.
True Allen fits perfectly for Chang Yi. No other actor can be imagined as Chang Yi other than him.
2 0
Replying to WK1 • Mar 21, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Be careful when dealing with people who start of by saying they are a fan or Reba or Allen, and then proceed to…
Totally agree
0 0
Replying to liesylew • Mar 20, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
As someone whoβs read the novel and is loving the drama as well all I have to say is the adaptation is really…
Absolutely π―
2 0
Replying to sakie • Mar 20, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Great to see some serious analysis here about the drama not following the novel, and I would like to chime in…
Totally agree π
1 0
Replying to Ghost King He Simu • Mar 20, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
After finishing the 7 raw episodes, I want to marathon TBW even with out the English subs!
Same feeling here π....can't wait I have to watch all. It's really wonderful π will watch 3/4 times for sure later with eng subs in legal platform.
1 1
Replying to YuNa • Mar 19, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
The regular drama rankings in China like Datawin, Vlinkage, Maoyan for this drama still not great. Esp Datawin…
V-linkage top No.1 drama The Blue Whisper on 18.03.2022 just saw in Twitter
0 0
Replying to Evangeline • Mar 18, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
I havent watched it. But i heard people said it was a bad CGI. So maybe thats
CGI very good....watched raw episode 5 n 6 without eng subs. CGI damn good specially in ep 6 that part OMG damn good π very high quality .
1 1
Replying to chase_kayden • Mar 18, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Oh, wow.. a hundred chapters.
Yes it has 118 chapters and I read it twiceπ...one read each time in just 3/4 days. It's really heart wrenching π I cried a lot while reading π but very addictive and fascinating.
2 1
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Mar 18, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Tweet by @sweetestallen:Premiere battle report!!#TheBlueWhisper's popularity on Youku exceeded 9703 within 6 hours,…
Wow great. Congrats πππ₯³
1 0
Replying to liesylew • Mar 18, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
For those of you whoβve read the novel, what do you think of the slight changes theyβve made? I donβt mind…
I love the original novel, but the changes made in the drama are so wonderful β€ I m loving it so much. Have finished 4 episodes raw and I loved them very much. Dilraba n Allen great actors. Now waiting for today's episodes.
7 0
Replying to bijaya khakhlary • Mar 17, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
@WK1 thanks for the link. I have finished watching raw episode 1 in Duboku without understanding anything. But…
Yes. You are right.
0 0
Replying to WK1 • Mar 17, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
I feel really bad for all of you who have been waiting for months, and are now disappointed that there is no English…
@WK1 thanks for the link. I have finished watching raw episode 1 in Duboku without understanding anything. But I have already read the novel twice, so I can relate with scenes though not all. They have changed the story a bit but the main plots are same, m loving it so much. CGI very good. Reba looking awesome. Love Allen too. I will watch it again with eng subs later when available. Highly recommend π.
0 2
Replying to WK1 • Mar 17, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Gosh! Episode 1 is already out! On Duboku.Tv!
Thank u so much for the link β€
0 0
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • Mar 17, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Youku plz think about us international fans too π’ have been waiting since long back. We also want to watch it today itself.
0 1
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Mar 14, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
It has now exceeded million of reservations on youku !!
Wow that's a very good signπso eagerly waiting for Yunhe and Chang Yi π...
1 0
Replying to DramaSeen • Mar 13, 2022
Title Yang Guang Xian Sheng
Xiao Zhan and Diliraba are rumored to be the leads, but I don't think it is too reliable. I would really love…
I am waiting since long back for their collab drama...hope it happens βπ€
1 0
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • Mar 13, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Yesssss they are finally coming on 17th...trailer tomorrow
5 0
Replying to Soangel • Feb 25, 2022
Title Prosecution Elite
The trending news on Weibo is now that Reba is in fact the female lead. Still not official but promising news.…
Plz God it shall happen π....I want to see Dilraba in a lawyer's role π
1 0