oh my God. wth is wrong with Yun Jae! he's literally drooling over that biatch Min Ju in front of Ji Eun. Give my girl Ji Eun a break already. She deserves better. I really hope Ji Eun dumps Yun Jae someday. run girl! this jerk is never gonna set boundaries with that evil girl, both are huge red flags.
I'm not trying to hate on anyone, or trying to defend anyone, but the kiss between Yuri and Jihoon at her fansign…
I am not defending either but that was a platonic kiss. Ji Hun is actually girl, remember? and her bff too. while Min Hyeok is a stranger basically & Yu Ri was drunk.
Min Ju is getting on my last nerve. absolutely infuriating. Min Hyeok kissing drunk Yu Ri was basically a*sult. Yun Jae eyeing Min Ju in the preview is so disturbing, Boi if you like that biatch, just be with her. Ji Eun is already so hurt. Arin not getting any screentime in ep6 disappointed me big time.
an alternative ending I'd love to see: Yu Ri ending up with Ji Eun. They just have the purest (platonic) love for each others. But I guess that'd be unfair to OG Ji Eun. and to Yun Jae too. Love Yu Ri & Ji Eun scenes from episode 5. I have a feeling they might make Jung Hoo play double role (in the end) & the new character ends up with Yu Ri? Jung Hoo & Joo Won look so adorable together! ❤️
I hate it when MLs don't set boundaries with girls who have crush on him. Min Ju(oh she's such a biatch) is literally flirting with him, still he doesn't put an end to it. how hard its to tell her "I have a girlfriend. Don't act like that to me" on her face? Ji Eun is literally struggling sm with this new change & Min Ju keeps coming in between them. how come Yun Jae never notices?
THIS. I hate how his fans glorify his toxicity and refuses to admit that he was literally a manchild who didn't…
after graduation too? 🙄 Seo Jun tried to come between Suho & Jukyung after time skip as well. Almost kissed drunk Jukyung, lied about it next day, forcefully hugged Jukyung in front of Suho. grown adult btw.
Seo Jun tried to come between Suho & Jukyung after time skip as well. Almost kissed drunk Jukyung, lied about it next day, forcefully hugged Jukyung in front of Suho. grown adult btw.