News
Replying to FenrirCiel • Apr 13, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
Being greeted with tennis boy after waiting excitedly for the episodes all week thinking ill get some heesu and…
I was so annoyed when I saw him on my screen right away. Again with this??
2 0
Replying to kalicekizer • Apr 13, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
I thought I was the only one who hated his character😭. it’s like he really does only see heesu as an extension…
When I first saw his character he reminded me of DaOn from Light On but I completely take it back. I feel like DaOn did genuinely care about his friends and other people but he was so used to trying to please people so I felt for him. ChanYoung doesn’t even seem kind and I can’t think of a single nice thing he’s done in this series so far. Everything needs to revolve around him. If JiYu didn’t let him know what a brat he was being he would just continue to be his self-centered self. He never seems to ask HeeSu about what is going on with him and just calls to see if he can hang out with him just so he doesn’t have to be by himself.
3 1
Replying to mickey • Apr 13, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
endgame hopes and dreams: seungwon and heesu get together, heesu leaves chanyoung in the dust, jiyu discovers…
The tennis racket deserves better tbh
2 2
Replying to mickey • Apr 13, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
the majority of users here saying they hate heesu and that he's annoying 🥀💔 it's okay bby i still love you…
I don’t hate him or find him annoying but he’s extremely clueless 😅 Then again he’s been obsessed with ChanYoung for so long (no idea why tbh) so I get that he’s not seeing Seungwon in that way.
2 1
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 13, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
It dawned on me that we are on episode 6 and we’ve had more development for ChanYoung and his bland tennis story and the relationship with him and JiYu than HeeSu and Seungwon!! Though this last episode had some sweet moments between our supposedly main characters it was still all over the place with the straight couple taking over yet again. I really try not to get frustrated and ignore it but the damn show is called “HeeSu in Class 2”. I just don’t understand. I wouldn’t be so disappointed if HeeSu and Seungwon didn’t work anyway but they do and they are so cute together when they actually get substantial screen time. It makes it even more a shame that this is what we got.
23 2
_Hopeme • Jan 24, 2025
Game Thai Actor Battle
Dang tough 😭 it was fun though!
1 0
Replying to Thannos x4x8 • Jan 17, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
This show is Garbage Jesus, is the person thats recently in charge of GMMTV shows except for The heark killers…
thanks for the constructive criticism 😒
1 0
Replying to starbucks • Jan 15, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
so this ain't it. this really ain't it. idk when will perth get to act with someone who is actually a good actor,…
Here we go 🙄🙄
2 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jan 12, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
PerthSanta getting me excited for Sundays. I’m scared 😅❤️
21 1
Replying to Shalmali • Jan 7, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
The tying of tie has become so domestic for YothaGun. It is officially their thing 🥹🫶🫶
matching pjs from now on too 🥹
4 1
Replying to ZoeSophieMarie • Jan 7, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Hi, I'm waiting for it to complete and then binge watch it. Which eps, please, are Perth and Santas plot?
It officially starts from Ep 9
6 2
Replying to Navyi • Jan 7, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Perth is an engrossing actor,that goes without saying but here Santa is tickling my fancy,it feels authentic.
I really like how the character could be completely clueless but he’s def not. He’s actually quite self-aware and notices how his words and actions affect Yotha. I think Santa is doing a great job with portraying the duality.
16 1
Replying to yourresidentfudanshi • Jan 6, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
and Yotha laughing at Gun posing in them 😂😂
that was def Perth laughing 😅🥹
1 0
Replying to j_k_t_wolrd_ • Jan 6, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
It’s so crazy that I just realized the same director massacring the forever you series is the same one doing…
I’m making it through Fourever You bc of JohanNorth. Tbh Ger and Nao are pretty cute too.
3 0
Replying to nobodyknows • Jan 6, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
idk but for some reason yothagun remind me of the eight sense
omg I see it!
1 0
Replying to LoveOverrated • Jan 6, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
"you can be my mom's other son." guys guys get your dresses and suits ready, we are attending a wedding soon!
he really said it so nonchalantly 🤭
13 1
Replying to sunnybunnies • Jan 6, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Please tell me I'm not the only one screaming at YothaGun "JUST KISS NA!"
So many opportunities 😭😭
6 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Jan 6, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Boy went on the top of that mountain and people still don't give him credit. 😁
Good point 😂 Bless the crew especially his costar
1 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Jan 6, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Boy went on the top of that mountain and people still don't give him credit. 😁
Since you mentioned another actor you know who I need in an evil villain role? Ohm Pawat. He has this intensity in some of the characters he’s played and with his acting ability he would kill it. It doesn’t hurt that he would be one fine a** villain 😏
1 2
Replying to Gaia • Jan 6, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
LBC is a must-watch, it will always have an important place in my heart.
I still adore Love By Chance. Perth was such a cutie and his acting ability was so amazing even back then. I would honestly watch the series just for him if I didn’t love it already. Definitely some problematic stuff like you said but Perth and Saint portrayed young love so well. The cuteness and awkwardness.
0 0
