News
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jan 6, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Another episode of me squealing like crazy! Yotha taking every opportunity to flirt with Gun. The waist grab at the bar took me out π€ and Yotha so sweet for checking with Gun again that he was comfortable going in there. All there is to do is rewatch until next Sunday π
24 0
Replying to Santagirl • Jan 6, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Yotha?? What was your hand doing on Gun's arm and shoulder?? He just made your tie... nothing more!!! ππ
He def wanted some affection π€
3 1
Replying to lovepatr • Jan 6, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Yotha's circle is all so annoying. No wonder he is the way he is. Attached creepy ex, his assholey bf, meddlesome…
They were so harsh on him with Gun right there! No wonder Yotha said he didnβt want them meeting Gun. I wouldnβt either if theyβre going to be aholes π
3 0
Replying to BossBounJeff • Jan 6, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Why do I feel everytime Yotha calls Gun beagle he's actually calling him a cutie? Love today's ep!
Well he already said itβs not bad to be called a dog because theyβre cute so heβs def calling him cute with that nickname π
3 0
Replying to Lin • Jan 5, 2025
Title Fourever You
How North screamed in the cinema got me laughing π€£π€£π€£
It seemed like Maxky was laughing for real next to him ππ
1 1
Replying to lovepatr • Jan 5, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Ngl in another life I would have liked faifa and kong together
I thought it was just me! They would've been cute and chaotic.
1 0
Replying to Crazyinlove • Jan 5, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Yet you are here
Such constructive criticism too π
0 0
Replying to imverysc • Jan 5, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
I love your comment so much I gotta print it out on my wall lmao. No like SO true! Perth tries to act cold but…
That entire bathroom scene was insane. I had no idea why but I had the biggest butterflies. What do you mean "I knew you would follow me"?? And yes the stares from Perth/Yotha make me crazy. Gun you lucky sob! lol
1 0
Replying to Navyi • Jan 5, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
What fighting?!
I think the people with these comments are the ones starting the "fight" π
0 1
Replying to Berryvery • Jan 5, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Junior as faifah was a miscast seriously. He seriously looks way older to be playing this role.
Really? I didn't notice that at all. To me he looks age appropriate. Also I just personally love the actor in this role. I hadn't seen him in anything else before and he really fits the personality of the character so far.
1 1
Replying to Yuna • Jan 5, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Ep 9. Every couple gets 8 episodes each for their main story line. But there'll be snippets of all the storylines/…
You can def start at ep 9 like others are saying. That's what I did and the storyline is making sense so far. Doesn't feel like I'm missing anything. You will love them!
2 0
Replying to ashley • Jan 5, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
I knew PerthSanta were going to be one of my favorites π They've already been so cute so far! I can't wait…
I've just been going back to the episode reliving the cute moments. We got so many too!
4 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jan 5, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Almost time for more PerthSanta cuteness!!
12 0
Replying to davij417 • Dec 23, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
When I was a kid, Santa was a well-fed grandfatherly guy with a white beard and a red suit. In 2024 he seems to…
Girl πππ
1 0
Replying to BougieBourbonFlower • Dec 23, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
This may be an unpopular opinion, but I don't think I would have liked the character of Gun as much if Chimon…
Tbh I couldnβt even imagine it with Chimon. Santa is so perfect for the role.
10 0
Replying to Lorien_cm • Oct 27, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
I love dimple Fluke too since My ride, he has a beautiful smile that can take your sorrows away ππππ
I missed him. Heβs such a cutie and yes that smile! π
2 1
