K-Drama Replying to Lolo1117 • Feb 6, 2023
Title Roommates of Poongduck 304
I just started this one and 5 minutes in I'm like: IS THAT HOLLAND? - ...*pause - looking up the cast on mydramalist*…
LMFAO NO CAUSE SAME. I WENT: "is that holland."
5 0
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • Feb 6, 2023
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
this season confuses my sm like what even is happenening also why is hjw such a fujckmhuijkfhub bitfhh
8 1
On Our Secret • Jun 21, 2022
Title Our Secret
one of my all time faves 🥹
0 0
On I Want to Be Brothers with You • Jun 11, 2022
Title I Want to Be Brothers with You
i can't be the only one who cried when gao yang said that he was going to study abroad 🤧
1 0

