Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 9, 2022
Replying to DavidPENNY • May 9, 2023
The age thing is not just a south korean thing, its basically everywhere with the exception of western europe…
Yep, purity is a big factor in picking someone so being a single mom makes it challenging to find a partner
Also after you hit 30 as a single woman society is basically discriminatory against you
I wouldnt be surprised if the writer of this show based the FL on someone they knew
1 1
Replying to Vals Stor • May 9, 2023
With all the respect to South Koreans, just a simple question:i know that in S. Korea, discrimination, body shaming,…
The age thing is not just a south korean thing, its basically everywhere with the exception of western europe and america, im from zimbabwe and ive lived all over and i can tell you that its a serious thing
1 3
On Devil Sister • May 8, 2023
Title Devil Sister
Back to add another comment, shows like i need romance and my fated boy are much better at tackling the noona romances, i just dont think it works well when the feeling are mutual from the start, it makes the show essentially filler and draggy
4 0
Replying to Claddagh • Apr 29, 2023
Title Mr. Bad
It's listed as a rom com though.
I had waited for this for like 2 years and i finally got to watching it
0 0
On Mr. Bad • Apr 27, 2023
Title Mr. Bad
I really wanted this to be a darker and more serious show, I'll drop this for now but I'll get back to it maybe when I want something fluffy
3 3
Replying to Dim • Apr 19, 2023
Lol, when was it ever great? 🤣🤣🤣
Im a guy so honeslty the bar is super low for me, and episode 22 was the only time ive not enjoyed the drama because of how distracting the aweful makeup was
0 0
Replying to DavidPENNY • Mar 9, 2023
As a man I've always hated it when lakhons have the ML treat the FL like human garbage, with this drama its the…
So I like ive been told i skipped to episode 11 and to my surprise it bacame a good show
0 0
On Astrophile • Mar 5, 2023
Title Astrophile
It was a 10 that became a 6 because of FLs indecisiveness. Mai davika is my soul mate though
4 0
On Rivalry • Mar 4, 2023
Title Rivalry
The love square is justa lil too much for me , for those who like that type of thing, this is for you
0 0