Lin Yi actually posted on Weibo about this (he mentioned it in during the cast's livestream too) how people kept on asking if it is a happy ending or sad/bad ending before they start this drama and he said this drama shouldn't be wrapped up as either HE or BE, but that it is about love.
I agree with him because I think a "happy ending" (aka no one dies, main pair marries, have kids, etc.) in a drama doesn't necessarily mean the romance itself was good and a "bad/sad ending" doesn't mean the romance was bad either.
I have a feeling if I start this drama, I'll be crying non-stop.
Despite the main theme of this drama, it honestly has been heart-warming too. There are quite a lot of sweet and funny scenes before it gets to that specific part. Definitely recommending this drama! It is well-acted and the script/dialogues have been excellent.
I hope he tells her the truth after he falls down the stairs. It's her choice to make about staying or going,…
Douyin (Chinese social media). It makes sense though since it seems like Lin Tuo will be telling his parents soon (but he asked them to hide it from grandpa, Lin Yi, and AZQ) so the next 1-2 episodes will probably be focused on his parents and their reactions to his condition.
I hope he tells her the truth after he falls down the stairs. It's her choice to make about staying or going,…
Seems like He Xin Di showed a picture of CGP pushing Lin Tuo in a wheelchair and AZQ confronted them thinking Lin Tuo was faking it as the reason for their breakup (since he never gave an actual reason for their breakup so she thought he is putting on a fake show because he wanted to break up that badly). But when she grabbed his arm and his arm fell to the side, she realized then it is not fake. I think this might be around episode 16.
AZQ eating all the lollipops that Lin Tuo gave her because lollipops were supposed to make her feel better but it didn't help so she ate one after another... I am so sad (and this is just their break up, not even her knowing the truth yet).
Episode 12 and 13 = Basically just me crying non-stop, MAN
I can't even be upset about Lin Tuo not telling his close friends, family, and loved ones because how do you even bring yourself to tell your loved ones? That it is a medical condition with an end date already set in place. Seeing CGP breaking down is already rough, we still have to go through it with his family and AZQ... my heart.
Is it strange that I am seeing this guy literally everywhere? He works so hard. Because every year he is coming…
This drama was filmed in 2022 and only came out this year because they have been waiting for it to air on CCTV-8. Most dramas get aired online so they usually come out within a year after filming.
It is usually a special case to have 2 dramas of the same actor or actress airing at the same time (happened to another actor Chen Xingxu this year) but other reasons are also because the platforms are fighting/competing sometimes by dropping dramas of the same actor or actress at the same time.
They said the ending is "warm" and it won't really be considered as BE (aka bad/sad ending).Edit: Li Xin Ran straight…
Yup. 💀 They know a lot of people have been straight up hesitating to even watch this drama/not giving it a chance because of the potential end scene. And since this drama seems to want to go for a more hopeful/warm vibe, I had a feeling that it won't show it at the end. I didn't watch the Japanese original but I read it didn't show the ML passing away either so that makes sense.
Just found out on Weibo that it is Li Landi's 14th debut year anniversary 🎉 An amazing actress so I am sure she will have a long career ahead of her.
Adore this friend group working together to create An Zhique's dream cafe. Again, loving how healthy Lin Tuo's and An Zhique's relationship is.
They are just sooooo supportive of each other and it is really just the small things that make it so sweet like Lin Tuo staring at An Zhique lovingly as she speaks to the others about the reasons she picked the cafe location, LT picking up AZQ from the cafe in the rain, LT saving the cake messages AZQ wrote for him, AZQ memorizing LT's co-workers' taste with the drinks and desserts to serve them the best, AZQ thanking especially the female co-worker by giving her more special desserts knowing she helped out LT a lot during work, AZQ taking care of Lin Ye a lot (and you can tell LT is so thankful for this because AZQ brings out Lin Ye's outgoing side a lot more), etc.
I agree with him because I think a "happy ending" (aka no one dies, main pair marries, have kids, etc.) in a drama doesn't necessarily mean the romance itself was good and a "bad/sad ending" doesn't mean the romance was bad either.
It is usually a special case to have 2 dramas of the same actor or actress airing at the same time (happened to another actor Chen Xingxu this year) but other reasons are also because the platforms are fighting/competing sometimes by dropping dramas of the same actor or actress at the same time.
Edit: Li Xin Ran straight up confirmed Lin Tuo isn't dead by the end of the drama, god bless lmao.
They are just sooooo supportive of each other and it is really just the small things that make it so sweet like Lin Tuo staring at An Zhique lovingly as she speaks to the others about the reasons she picked the cafe location, LT picking up AZQ from the cafe in the rain, LT saving the cake messages AZQ wrote for him, AZQ memorizing LT's co-workers' taste with the drinks and desserts to serve them the best, AZQ thanking especially the female co-worker by giving her more special desserts knowing she helped out LT a lot during work, AZQ taking care of Lin Ye a lot (and you can tell LT is so thankful for this because AZQ brings out Lin Ye's outgoing side a lot more), etc.
I love them so much.