Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 24, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award2
On All the Way to the Sun • Aug 27, 2023
Oh wow, now I know why Mujia has been delaying in buying a house... she wanted a house with /someone/ to make it a home. And now she finally decided to buy a house for herself to make it her own home (aka without having someone).
1 0
Replying to JJJ • Aug 27, 2023
Title All the Way to the Sun Spoiler
OMG YES! I AM SURE... (under spoilers)
Mujia and Li Guang will be breaking up hehehehehe. I think all the buildup has been leading up to this with Mujia constantly having to balance between Li Guang as a client but also as a boyfriend.

Edited: Confirmed as of episode 27, they broke up.
0 0
Replying to Ruxxi • Aug 27, 2023
Title All the Way to the Sun Spoiler
what is about appearance of Lin Da?
He has feelings for Mujia. In the novel, I think he was the younger boyfriend Mujia dated in her 30s (also didn't end well). Not sure if they will date or not in the drama though.
0 4
Replying to JJJ • Aug 26, 2023
Title All the Way to the Sun Spoiler
Review/summary for episode 24-25 (Lin Da is here) under spoiler:
Episode 24:

Li Guang tol Wang he is stopping the 2nd round of investment. Wang pissed.

At JLW, Tian Rong approached Li Guang and asked him if he knows why Mujia seemed unhappy and also revealed her attempt to borrow money from him via her + what Mujia wants is being equal in the relationship.

Mujia ran down and informed Li Guang that Wang is abusing Miss Lin. Li Guang then revealed he stopped the investment not because of anyone else, but because the profit for 1st investment didn't meet the goal and because Wang has a bad personality. Cops also arrived at the scene.

Mujia apologized and said she misunderstood but Li Guang said she didn't. Then said from another POV, it is actually her professionalism that helped him (to not invest in such a man). They hugged and made up.

Proposal scene. Mujia proposed first but Li Guang actually wanted to propose first and had the ring already. Then date at arcade. In the car, Li Guang shared a story of a sports team and about the leading team observing the losing/behind team. Li Guang then said he won't let Mujia ever become his shield/scapegoat.

Wan Bing at work. His co-workers trying to figure out his connections. His co-workers trying to lowkey scam a customer by withholding info, but WB straight up told customer that if he wants to play certain games, he has to spend more money to buy the one that can actually run those games. WB got fired for this.

Tian Rong helps a college dude from an apartment unit to rent.

Miss Lin happy and ready to move on. Miss Lin warned Mujia about datnig CEOs and don't too much feelings into it/need to protect herself.

Mujia asked Lawyer Wu if she handled this case wrongly. Lawyer Wu said Mujia chasing about the hidden stock/investment was too much at first, but later, she actually ended up helping Li Guang. And it is up to her to decide whether the dealt with the case right or wrong. Mujia then said she don't think she did wrong.

Li Guang meeting with other investors.

Xiao Zhang (doctor) called Tian Rong and she thought he was a scammer at first because different number LOL. He asked to look at apartment units. He already has a house, but the house is too far from the hospital, so he is renting a room in Tian Rong's place to stay over when he has to be closer to the hospital.

Mujia still giving food to Tian Rong via Chen Qing. Mujia revealed to CQ that she is engaged.

Tian Rong's mom showed up and Rong told WB to hide since her mom didn't know she married. He ended up hiding in the room Xiao Zhang is in.

Episode 25:

Tian Rong's mom came to try to introduce Tian Rong to a man. Mom found out Xiao Zhang is renting a room there and opened the door to see Xiao Zhang in bed and WB putting on his pants LMAO.

Tian Rong cleared up that WB is /not/ Xiao Zhang's boyfriend but her boyfriend. Mom lost it (questioning why he is her boyfriend but in Xiao Zhang's room) and then Tian Rong revealed they are married already.

Tian Rong's mom spoke to WB and eventually accepted him.

Mujia met CQ, her boyfrend, and her friends for dinner. Lin Da (important character) appeared here. Lin Da tried to flirt with Mujia saying she can call him "Lin Da" or "Darling" LMAO. Mujia informed him she has a boyfriend. CQ and boyfriend revealed they got their marriage certificates. Mujia super happy for them and emotional.

Li Guang's side got problems with the investments. Mujia sensed something wrong on the phone. Li Guang asked Mujia to sing for him.

Tian Rong sees Mujia running somewhere in the middle of the night. Mujia flew to where Li Guang was, and Li Guang flew to where Mujia was, so they didn't manage to see each other.

Tian Rong saw on cam of Mujia looking really tired. Tian Rong in the morning came to see Mujia. Mujia told Tian Rong what happened and Rong said it is pretty romantic, like an idol drama.

Mujia said she doesn't feel that it is right, she is loving too deep, she feels like she has a love brain, and that this isn't /her/. Mujia said if she and Li Guang breaks up, Tian Rong must be there for her.
0 0
Replying to JJJ • Aug 26, 2023
Nah, I don't think Mujia is idealistic tbh. I think this whole divorce case and how it ended up had to do with…
I think the order of wrong would be Li Guang/Li Guang's company for not doing their research and then Lawyer Wu for not telling Li Guang to pull back/instead tells Wang to divorce quickly.

If I am standing from Lawyer Wu's POV, especially when she thinks Miss Lin might had already known about this, either:

1) She underestimated Miss Lin and didn't think Miss Lin will wait to sue later at all, causing a big loss for Li Guang's side

2) She potentially sees this happening and is okay with it because then the law firm will have to fight this case potentially so more $$$ for them (but I feel like this isn't that logical since if Li Guang's company goes down, they lose a big client so I think #1 might be it).
0 0
Replying to JJJ • Aug 26, 2023
Lawyer Wu is right when she said Li Guang might smile at you and talk logic but behind your back, he can set rules/changes…
There is this saying on the C-side that Mujia doesn't want to become Li Guang's woman, she wants to /become/ Li Guang. Mujia is learning from Li Guang and his circle with the events she attends with him and his friends. In addition, Mujia has been expanding on her own knowledge (shown in her dance classes and knowledge about artifacts that even Li Guang didn't know).

I really have to applaud Li Landi's acting here because you can see the differences in her eyes too, there are moments during her interactions with Li Guang's friends where her eyes look cold/observing/learning.
2 1
Replying to JJJ • Aug 26, 2023
Title All the Way to the Sun Spoiler
Lawyer Wu is right when she said Li Guang might smile at you and talk logic but behind your back, he can set rules/changes…
Yeah, and I think if viewers aren't careful, they might truly believe he is some hopeless romantic and makes decisions only out of love. And this is why this is a slippery slope since he will probably always "use" Mujia as long as they work together. This type of relationship won't work for Mujia at all IMO.
0 0
Replying to JJJ • Aug 26, 2023
Title All the Way to the Sun Spoiler
My thoughts about Li Guang (under spoilers):
Lawyer Wu is right when she said Li Guang might smile at you and talk logic but behind your back, he can set rules/changes things.

I think Li Guang is an interesting character because on the surface, he might seem to make decisions saying they are for Mujia's benefits BUT all those decisions are tied into his own benefits.

There is this Douban post that actually breaks down the decisions he had made (i.e. Mujia looking for houses, the case against CEO Mo, the divorce case, him pulling the investment, etc.) which he had said/implied/let others thought he did for Mujia but actually benefitted himself. And it really got me thinking because I wasn't even thinking from that perspective before.

On one hand, you can think he really loves Mujia. On the other hand, you might think he never loved her/just using her. On another hand, you might think he is hitting 2 birds with 1 stone (which I think he is). But this 2 birds with 1 stone method becomes a problem because Mujia is clear-headed.

I am super interested to see where his relationship with Mujia will go because as of now, I don't see a true happy ending for them and that is not a bad thing at all. I think it says a lot about the scriptwriter to be able to write such complex characters.
4 9
Replying to JJJ • Aug 26, 2023
Nah, I don't think Mujia is idealistic tbh. I think this whole divorce case and how it ended up had to do with…
The only reason Lawyer Wu was on Li Guang's side is because Li Guang feeds the law firm aka he is their biggest client. And in her POV, it is logical because he will keep their law firm running just with the cases he provides them with.

How do you think you would feel if you were Miss Lin and your lawyer hid the fact that your husband who you are trying to divorce has hidden a bunch of investment because the lawyer's boyfriend benefit from this investment? Miss Lin could actually legally sue Mujia for this.

And at the end of the day, Li Guang screwed up and had to get rid of the investment anyway because Miss Lin already /knew/ about this investment, meaning she was going to sue full on if Wang was officially part of this project and Li Guang would have lost even more. Whether Mujia was involved in this case or not won't had mattered because Miss Lin would have caused a dent in this investment.
1 2
Replying to On cloud nine • Aug 26, 2023
They need to separate Professional and personal life then only they can workout this relationship. Li guang is…
Nah, I don't think Mujia is idealistic tbh. I think this whole divorce case and how it ended up had to do with Li Guang's side's failure to investigate the personal lives of the investors before investing/being invested. They didn't even know Wang was in the midst of a divorce until Mujia already took the case and they found out the husband was Wang.

Mujia had a legal duty to her main client which was Miss Lin. She shouldn't have to worry about the law firm's biggest client/Li Guang because there /wasn't/ supposed to be a conflict of interest when she took the case.

Once Lawyer Wu and Li Guang found out, they should had cut their losses then (aka pull out from the investment, but they thought they can just hide it and let it pass). They knew Mujia would have fought for her client, but they underestimated Miss Lin too since Miss Lin found out about Wang's company being invested aka tons of money he is hiding from her and she was waiting for Wang to "get fatter" before suing to "end him" (aka get more money).

In addition, their argument is this investment matter to more people so should be a priority while essentially, Miss Lin is just one woman. Mujia would have never accepted that given what happened to her mom who is "just one woman".

Edit: Mujia also saved Li Guang from losing tons of money with another investor because she found out another client's divorce had issues too which again turned out to be Li Guang's side's failure to check into their personal lives.
1 4
Replying to JJJ • Aug 25, 2023
Title All the Way to the Sun Spoiler
Tbh, I won't mind if this couple has a bad ending. I am open to any kinds of ending but I won't mind at all if…
Yup, I think Mujia truly wants a home and someone to love due to her childhood background. She wants to have both a career and a family. Finding the right person is hard though since the partner needs to be someone who can accept her as someone who is so driven, has their own status, etc.

Li Guang seemingly looks good on paper and I do think they love each other. But this work relationship they have hinders their love relationship. Li Guang is someone who can and will hide info from her for the sake of bigger picture and to also "protect" her. But Mujia is someone who has a big sense of justice, and she refuses to be protected. Tbh this all won't have happened if the law firm was able to figure out the conflict of interest beforehand or had another law firm take Miss Lin's case once they knew (though I know they won't have given the case away since they won't be able to control what other lawyers could find). But it is better this happened since Mujia now needs to analyze this relationship and the effect this is having on her career. Because like Lawyer Wu said, Li Guang is the law firm's "emperor", he is basically feeding them. He is their biggest client and in a way, they have to cover their eyes/ears/mouths on anything that doesn't benefit him.
3 0
Replying to JJJ • Aug 25, 2023
Title All the Way to the Sun Spoiler
Tbh, I won't mind if this couple has a bad ending. I am open to any kinds of ending but I won't mind at all if…
I wonder how they will proceed with this. I care more about her career so whether they last or not, I am not as invested haha. Their relationship at the moment will always have that underlying tension. You can already see the difference of Li Guang caring more about the "bigger" picture while Mujia focuses on how things can impact an individual.
0 3
Replying to JJJ • Aug 25, 2023
Title All the Way to the Sun Spoiler
Tbh, I won't mind if this couple has a bad ending. I am open to any kinds of ending but I won't mind at all if…
Yeah, I think Li Guang had a lot to learn from this relationship too. Especially because he is the client for her law firm, so it becomes messy with him trying to hide things from her or "use" her. And as long as they have some sort of work relationship, there will always be conflict. I think Mujia might have to separate herself from him in her career in order for them to even have a relationship that will last.
0 6
Replying to JJJ • Aug 25, 2023
Title All the Way to the Sun Spoiler
Regarding Mujia's and Li Guang's relationship as of episode 23 (my take under spoiler):
Tbh, I won't mind if this couple has a bad ending. I am open to any kinds of ending but I won't mind at all if they break up because Mujia still learned a lot from this relationship on how dating someone like Li Guang might make her toe the line of her own beliefs and conflict of interest. I am pretty sure Mujia is going to leave the current law firm at some point and open up her own too. If they do break up, they might date again in the future. Don't know at all but I am actually pretty okay with however they end up.
0 8