News
Replying to saroka • Aug 10, 2024
Title Ah, Wilderness
seeing your comment in 2024.. oh god
literally big same, I usually ao a tour here without logging in, but I did it to reply to your comment. Really glad I made your day ! I hope you are okay, everything will pass and you will just be powerful 🙏🏻 here I'll be rooting for you cuz I have been in your shoes ! all the love from this anonymous person ♥️🙏🏻
1 1
Replying to Anne • Aug 3, 2024
Title Ah, Wilderness
saw bae in the poster, had to check it out. Reminds me of Oscar entry stuffs, like that one has Angelina Jolie…
seeing your comment in 2024.. oh god
0 4
On 10 Count to the Future • Aug 2, 2024
Title 10 Count to the Future
I don't care, this was soooooooo good, something I'll remember forever !!
2 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Jul 31, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
THIS IS SO GOOD!! 😭😭 it has been a long time since a bl drama / couple made me feel this way 🥰🥰🥰
big same! do you have any similar recommendations? I watched a lot of korean ones like jazz for two and love for love's sake and I couldn't get over them until I found this one.
1 0
On On a Starry Night • Jul 30, 2024
Title On a Starry Night
absolutely perfect for me. Takumi nailed the character - as usual - and everything is surprisingly good. It is not slow paced, I think everything was well put and the feels were hitting the spot. a hidden gem fs
8 0
On Yu Yu Hakusho • Jul 26, 2024
Title Yu Yu Hakusho
so good, takumi ate !!!!!
0 0
On Ouroboros • Jul 22, 2024
Title Ouroboros
a masterpiece, but the ending would be a forever scar to me
7 0
Replying to saroka • Mar 17, 2024
Title Unknown
try watching "love for love's sake", it is by far my favorite
you will really love it, especially the end of it ❤️🙏🏻
0 0
Replying to saroka • Mar 17, 2024
Title Unknown
where can I watch it?
thanks, I finished watching now I'm looking for the preview 😁
1 0
Replying to saroka • Mar 17, 2024
Title Unknown
where can I watch it?
I mean the preview, I couldn't find it if you can give me the link please 🙏🏻
1 0
Replying to luneify • Mar 17, 2024
Title Unknown
I love Yuan so much 😩 I'm certainly going to cry next episode, I shoulda never watched that preview!
where can I watch it?
1 5
Replying to Gaia • Mar 17, 2024
Title Unknown
We had some amazing BLs last year and this year, but honestly - this one has me hooked as no other! The music…
try watching "love for love's sake", it is by far my favorite
2 2
Replying to laicarday • Dec 26, 2022
Title Choco Milk Shake
The actor that plays Milk - Kim Seong Hyuk - I feel like I've seen him somewhere before, but his profile doesn't…
you're not the only one to get confused. I also thought he was an actor in Tale Of The Nine Tailed, and also mistaken jungwoo's role player with the male lead of one of Hi-story series lol
1 0
Replying to lupekenya • Aug 17, 2022
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
Where are you guys watching this one?
bilibili
2 3
Replying to saroka • Aug 14, 2022
Title His Man
they are already available on Bilibili! episode 6 and 7 with English subs
hehe anytime 🥰🥰🥰🥰 enjoy!!
1 1
Replying to willie22 • Aug 13, 2022
Title His Man
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8czx6n Here is the link of the latest episode!!! Enjoy !!! ( it says with english…
they are already available on Bilibili! episode 6 and 7 with English subs
0 3
