Editorials
On Jelly Lin • Jan 30, 2021
Person Jelly Lin
She's really pretty but her acting is.... :/
1 0
On Song Wei Long • Jan 30, 2021
Person Song Wei Long
He's so young, 1 year older than me ^^ but he's often paired with leading ladies older than him. What a good actor and good looking too ♡
3 0
On One Week Friends • Jan 29, 2021
Title One Week Friends
omo Zhao Jinmai and Lin Yi, can't wait to watch this~♡
5 1
On The Blessed Girl • Jan 29, 2021
Title The Blessed Girl
What time will it air today?
0 1
On The Blessed Girl • Jan 28, 2021
Title The Blessed Girl
It's gonna air tomorrow! yayy finally I missed Zhao Jinmai and Lin Yi, I can't wait :)
0 0
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Jan 28, 2021
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
A real life goddess ♡
5 0
On Pretty Li Hui Zhen • Jan 28, 2021
Title Pretty Li Hui Zhen
I only love dilraba and zhang binbin's acting here, the male lead is too stiff he's cute tho but I'm on yimu's side hehe ^^
5 0
On Diamond Lover • Jan 27, 2021
Title Diamond Lover
Watching it because of Dilraba (Gao Wen) ♡
6 0
Replying to mapletree__ • Jan 26, 2021
Title Forget Me Not Cafe
Just watched the 1st episode, it's really good. The elders are all so precious, the ending for the 1st ep really…
is there eng sub?
1 1