Editorials Replying to hope utd07 • Aug 30, 2024
Title My Secret Zone Spoiler
so how was previous episode, I am asking because I dropped it after epi 9 , I mean in which direction it's moving?…
To me, It's neither Nan- nam nor Fah - nam... Fah being the same towards nam she too enjoying it but in ep 10 she accepted that she has romantic feelings towards nan while taking to korn and she gets jealous and heartbroken whenever Nan gets close to kae and her child. In ep 11, nan says that he shouldn't have romantic feelings towards nam during a chat with kae. It's a bit draggy .
2 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 7, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Ep.10 ending 😭🥺 ... made me cry.. their longing hearts and love for each other...my heartbreaking addiction so far....
15 0
Replying to Vniverse • Mar 23, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
So s2 will be next year? Hmmm. Hope they ditch the romance and give more of detective stories
I'm waiting for final episode...There is no romance so far except a very few cute moments...
2 0
Replying to Dice • Nov 30, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
Absolutely... I watched 2 episodes without realizing the things happening around me for those two hrs....
Yes😊
1 0
Replying to Wryt • Nov 29, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
a soul relaxing drama after long time.last year summer strike and this year this kdrama
Absolutely... I watched 2 episodes without realizing the things happening around me for those two hrs....
4 2
Replying to Shubham Kumar • Oct 3, 2023
Title Devilish Joy
Obviously because she isn't guilty...
Thank you
0 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Aug 18, 2023
Title Phetra Naruemit
I recommend you their first lakorn
I just downloaded ep1 ...thank you
1 4
Replying to CEMS2001 • Aug 18, 2023
Title Phetra Naruemit
I recommend you their first lakorn
What's their first drama ?
0 7
On Heartbeat • Aug 15, 2023
Title Heartbeat
Heartbeat?.... He never gets a chance to experience a real heartbeat that full of love...
13 1
Replying to Nongkram • Aug 5, 2023
Title Butterflied Lover
Her smile after waking up and grasping the new reality says it all!
Thank you
2 0
On Butterflied Lover • Aug 4, 2023
Title Butterflied Lover
How was the ending? Happy ending?
2 2
Replying to Jirachi • Aug 4, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
We don’t know. It is still ongoing drama
You are my glory had intense kissing scenes and eternal love also had few kiss scenes...
2 2
Replying to Pranjal Nahar • Aug 11, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
can someone please give me the link of dramacoolmine is not opening!thanks!
This is not Dramacool link... I'm watching all Asian dramas here... Hope this will help you 😊.... https://www1.myasiantv.cc
0 0
Replying to Juvzjuvz • Jun 29, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
Spoil me, please! Happy ending?
We will know that today... I'm also waiting for the last two episodes...
1 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Jun 23, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin Spoiler
Sung Hoon was horrible. His chraracter was horrible. This is why the SML was given the ball to score. Not him.
Everybody will have their own opinions to justify themselves over what they have gone through but it'll be not the same thing for everyone... You may be satisfied with the ending but some of us not... its disappointing... If what you spoiled above here is really the case and if they (SML and FL) really mean to be together at the end of this drama, breaking up once or twice it's okay but it's bad to give false hope for their viewers for the mere extension of episodes... That's why the ratings started to drop at the end not even in decimals but in the whole integers from 8.3 to 6.9 ... Oh come on.... Really feeling sad for this whole drama team....
0 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Jun 22, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin
Sung Hoon was horrible. His chraracter was horrible. This is why the SML was given the ball to score. Not him.
That may be your opinion but it don't me SML was good in his acting in this series... It's totally writers fault... They (ML and FL) kissed for the second time and dated till the very end how can a feeling swag instantly that's what we felt...
0 2
Replying to Eri_st • Jun 22, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin
i wasn't all that disappointed with his acting, i think the screenwriter did a bad job in writing his character
Im totally agreeing with you... They even kissed for the second I thought.. How can a feeling swag instantly ?
0 0
On Woori the Virgin • Jun 21, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin
Never expected this ending... Bit disappointing I started watching this drama only for Sung hoon.. it seems like writer decided to make him this way at the very last minute... But I'm not disappointed with sung hoon's acting..
4 10
Replying to Radi Comak • Jun 4, 2022
Title Poisonous Passion
Yeb, happy ending💓
Thank for letting me know 😊
1 0
On Poisonous Passion • Jun 2, 2022
Title Poisonous Passion
I'm planning to watch it cuz I like ML.... But is this ended happily???....
1 3
